When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats this watch on Beckhams wrist?

DemonSlayer

not Patek or Vacheron.

should this one of the Patek or Vacheron models... this should costs $500.000 and up. But i have never saw a Patek with this diameter (44+) and chrono pushers?

possibly a Breguet Marine Chrono?

but i would say is

No never... no PAM. It is with 22mm lugs or 20mm (not 24mm) and with silver dial...

It might just be the shape of the reflections, but, beneath the bezel, there appear to be the 'shoulders' of a Luminor case, with the 'tooth-shaped' lugs. I admit, the dial wouldn't be right, but, who knows what Canal St junk he's been sold...

also no crown guard

Radiomirs don't have crown guards ;)

Definitely not the same watch he has on in this pic. I got this shot of him last year at the MLS All-Star game here in Denver.

IMG_5392_071907_MLS_all_star_vs_Cel.jpg

I cover our local MLS soccer team for an online soccer mag as a photographer. I have press creds which lets me on the field. The All-Star game was in Denver last year and Becks made an appearance. He was supposed to play here last year, but got hurt the game before and didn't make the trip. LA open against the Rapids this year (3/29) and Becks should be here, but I'll be on vacation in Hawaii, so I'll miss him again.

I'll have to check my other shots this weekend to see if I have anything better of the watch.

Edited by mjmurphy926

Jacob & Co. seems very plausable.

I doubt it's a Patek. Patek doesn't make anything that large. They tend to stay on the very conservative side with regards to case sizes.

Absolutely.

I confess, it crossed my mind that he got the Patek Sky Moon, 43mm by almost 10mm thick.

pateksmreversecn5.jpg

Or the Vacheron Tour d'

I looked through my All-Star shots and found a few more, but none really show clearly. I know this is not the original watch in question, but as t pointed out, the strap may be the same, so it might be the same make.

100% crop of my earlier shot:

beck_crop.jpg

beck_3.jpg

100%crop:

beck_3_crop.jpg

beck_2.jpg

100%

beck_2_crop.jpg

I wish he had it on the other arm so we could see the crown and maybe pushers.