When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

By-Tor

@Cronsell : I NEED one of these Homer Tourbillons to make my collection complete...

I'd love to see a wristshot of the black RG.

@Victoria : I may say that I know you a little bit (just a little) and that you are a reference when it comes to choosing a strap ;)

Queen Victoria ^_^

So if you like this one, I know I will look smart when I wear it. I have been a fan of alligator, always, but I feel it's nice to test other leathers. And exotic ones are definitely a nice way to have a discrete watch more eyecatching. This is maybe why it's less impressive on a Vacheron, as they are often already quite "busy" watches.

Thx for your comments :D

Is this a bague de fian

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cronsell : I NEED one of these Homer Tourbillons to make my collection complete...

Tangentially, since Homer's isn't:

Has anyone here worn a rep to their wedding, I wonder?

@Victoria : I may say that I know you a little bit (just a little) and that you are a reference when it comes to choosing a strap ;)

Queen Victoria ^_^

I'm too young and cutey to be queen! :p

So if you like this one, I know I will look smart when I wear it. I have been a fan of alligator, always, but I feel it's nice to test other leathers. And exotic ones are definitely a nice way to have a discrete watch more eyecatching. This is maybe why it's less impressive on a Vacheron, as they are often already quite "busy" watches.

That may be it! Certain Vacherons are busy, Langes can be too.

Pateks and Cartiers are clean. When I wear my specially made Teju on the Cartier Tank classique, well, the effect is like Hennessy XO down your gullet.

Is this a bague de fian

Pix...I don't have the black face, but here it is on the black strap...I think I'll wear it this way with my morning suit...very traditional! :euro:

TourbillonBlackStrap.jpg

Saturday: 063 on Metta today

pam063onmettajt5.jpg

strapmettacatherinayi0.jpg

@dluddy, when did you get a black face exp II? my white face is either with ziggy or darn near. I do like the black face.....

Still trying to find the right case to fit my genuine white dial so this case will be the next test. I'm surprised how much I like the Black dial ^_^

I totally agree... Looks like the Ti PAM0177 G-series. But wait until you see his PAM082 Amrico Vespuci :)

You boys mean this one ??

P9250802.jpg

P9200649.jpg

Azurro e nero

P9200641.jpg

And yes it is the old style 177-G that case is awsome the best I have seen here we have them both

P9250722.jpg

Sorry about the show off, But I am drinking red Rull and vodka, where the hell is Robi when you need him....? :p

@dluddy I think I have to break into your house soon you have to many beautifull watches :D

Omega Railmaster

In support of Stephanes great Pics and Review of the Omega railmaster...

img2748sk1.jpg

IMHO the best Reptile grain leather on a Rep

img2750cm8.jpg

Anythings possible through cyber space and RWG... even the universally known fist Pump.. B)

img2752ke3.jpg

Checkout Stephanes Railmaster Review > http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=69219

Just come back from holidays .... so this wristshot was taken yesterday :D

Welcome back, my dear Golfman!

IMG_2076.jpg

Idea -- meet me at RWG Piste #1 and I'll bring my best DSN PAM! :Jumpy:

dsn112abpblackpythonskyix0.jpg

BTW, nice pair of Fischer skis! I prefer Kneissl's but don't own them anymore (would be a bit odd in South Florida). I'll be hiring them at my destination. :tu:

@Golfman: Yes! They were inherited skis. My family are cheap, but at least we like snow. :p

Thanks Vic ;)

Kneissl were my first own pair of skis .... 22 years ago :lol: 2,05m and so heavy .... more easy skiing todays :D

Enjoy your holidays Vic B)

Welcome back, my dear Golfman!

Idea -- meet me at RWG Piste #1 and I'll bring my best DSN PAM! :Jumpy:

dsn112abpblackpythonskyix0.jpg

BTW, nice pair of Fischer skis! I prefer Kneissl's but don't own them anymore (would be a bit odd in South Florida). I'll be hiring them at my destination. :tu:

I have just swapped back to this after the railmaster since friday night and i was amazed to find that this and the railmaster after 2 days were within 3 seconds of each other after i set them both together on friday night, I am happy with that.

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

I love reps. Love buying them, showing them, fussing over them. But "good" Catholic girl with a guilty conscience that I am, try as I might, can't wear a rep to Church.

So for today's late Mass:

champagneomegacartierteyq0.jpg

Should it apply, Happy Palm Sunday, people! :)

@Cronsell and Kelster:

AWESOME!! :tu:

KelsterCronsell.jpg

Today I wore my LV to the gym (no wristshot, I was in a hurry) and then headed out to meet kelster to hand deliver his new camera (Sony DSC-H7 I got for him at a great price) with this on:

YUMMY AR SHOT!!!

Mar16thWristshot.jpg

I can't get over how nice this strap is...Micah is amazing! Here's another strap shot:

Brindle.jpg

While I was waiting for kelster to get to the rendezvous point, I took some more shots of my tourbillon (who can meet a fellow RWG member, no matter the circumstances, and NOT bring a bunch of watches to have Show & Tell with?)...

TourbillonBlackStrap4.jpg

TourbillonBlackStrap3.jpg

Check out the AR...beautiful!

TourbillonBlackStrap2.jpg

Once kelster got there, we traded some great stories and caught up on whom was getting what watch from whom since the Brussels trip...it was a great time!

Here is a final shot...a wrist shot from the two of us, damn that's a nice Great White kelster!

KelsterCronsell.jpg