When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sweden Vs England Tonight...

fitmic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll be an inelegant 1-0 or 2-1 victory for England. Rooney will show his class and a few English players will get close to bookings. It'll have moments of brilliance with long periods of waiting between them.

England don't need to win, so they'll show their class. :D

Bore draw... depends on Germany game... but probably England will grind out a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

I'd rather 3-3 with a Beckham and Ljungberg hat-trick each :victory:

As Sven would say, it's a pity.......!

You took the words from my mouth Chronus - bore draw - however, knowing that my predictions rarely come good it'll probably be a thriller with Theo Walcott scoring on his debut in the 94th minute to wrap up a 4-3 victory for England!!!!

I believe England hasn't beaten Sweden in international matches for decades.

So, the best I predict they can do is a 1-1 draw.

Since 1968. -_-

ROONEY!!!

IS FAT AND NEITHER MEDICALLY OR MATCH-FIT!!!

:p Just a wake-up call for those who worship at his over-rated feet, don't go expecting miracles.

In a way, I don't care if they win or lose, as long as they play a damn sight better than their last two matches. Germany or Ecuador, it doesn't matter who's up next as we're going to have beat better teams along the way if we want to win. Put it this way, I'd rather we lose and get a feckin kick up the [censored] for the KO matches than painfully scrape another adequate result from a dire performance.

Bore draw is spot on, I'd go for 1-1 with Larsson surely fated to score, endearing him to all of Scotland this time not just JTB and the green half of Glasgow :D

Edited by docblackrock

IS FAT AND NEITHER MEDICALLY OR MATCH-FIT!!!

:p Just a wake-up call for those who worship at his over-rated feet, don't go expecting miracles.

In a way, I don't care if they win or lose, as long as they play a damn sight better than their last two matches. Germany or Ecuador, it doesn't matter who's up next as we're going to have beat better teams along the way if we want to win. Put it this way, I'd rather we lose and get a feckin kick up the [censored] for the KO matches than painfully scrape another adequate result from a dire performance.

Bore draw is spot on, I'd go for 1-1 with Larsson surely fated to score, endearing him to all of Scotland this time not just JTB and the green half of Glasgow :D

I see this is something you feel very compelling about. But is it the harder you scream the more right you are?

I see this is something you feel very compelling about. But is it the harder you scream the more right you are?

Nah, just being a little tongue-in-cheek copying the ubiquitous war cry (the big red bold bit) that was posted.

It is the truth though, he's been rushed back out of desperation which is why I do get a bit :rolleyes: about him - it's actually insulting that most of England feels we need him to win. "Talisman" I think, is the correct cliche ;). You would have thought the lessons of Euro 2004 would have been learnt but sadly not, it's worse if anything.

Here's hoping for a great game, my Swedish friends :drunk: (excluding Sven of course :whistling: )

Edited by docblackrock

Nah, just being a little tongue-in-cheek copying the ubiquitous war cry (the big red bold bit) that was posted.

His danger is being deliberately overstated in the hope that Sweden over-mark him and let Lampard pile-drive a few in from outside the box. :D

I hope the Swedish coach isn't reading this ...