When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB, polished ceramic bezel + AR for $512!

Mickey Padge

There was a bit of "history" with the ceramic bezels...

The 1st edition HBBs w/ ceramic bezels were rumored to be made from the same manufacturer that makes the bezels in the gens (Kyocera in Japan). The allure of the "rarity" of these "same as genuine" bezel models commandeered high prices.

Whether or not that theory has been debunked is beyond me, but the makers probably (again, just speculation) have an in-house source to produce these bezels.

I mean, after all, there are full ceramic J12 reps out there (King has them).

The only test is to evaluate the quality of ceramic from the 1st edition HBB (supposedly the Ultimates) to more recent editions.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a good pic of the engraved rotor?

I think the "discounts" we're seeing is the result of sales cooling off for one of the most hugely marked up reps in rep history--W/ the HBB the collectors and factories repped Hublot's business model along w/ the watch: marketing a watch that doesn't cost a whole lot to build as "a super premium best of the best" bad boy and selling for gigantic markup

Does anyone have a good pic of the engraved rotor?

I think the "discounts" we're seeing is the result of sales cooling off for one of the most hugely marked up reps in rep history--W/ the HBB the collectors and factories repped Hublot's business model along w/ the watch: marketing a watch that doesn't cost a whole lot to build as "a super premium best of the best" bad boy and selling for gigantic markup

And we gladly bought them... :lol:

heres something to throw in the discussion....

hbb...ceramic bezel....7750 with 28k bph.....$695!!! am i missing something here?

the other dealers are selling this for over $1000.

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=192

The dealer in question maintains that's last year's price and that the website has not been updated in error....

Do you believe that ? :whistling:

When prices raise I never met this problem.

That's what they say when I want to use credit (from a while ago) to get that .... trying to bleed more cash out of me ? I can't afford it ! :(

Aren't the first lite versions available anymore ? They cost between 250 and 300 dollars, i.e. a normal price...

I think Silix has them too... but $455 on the watchmark site with a genuine polished ceramic bezel is not bad in that case :)

Still, has anyone confirmed whether Watchmark is selling the 41mm or 44mm version? I would be more interested if I knew if the bezels were interchangeable with the other models.

Have you emailed/PM'ed the dealer? As he is selling both factory versions, it would be easy for him to check.

I hope to see some reviews soon too! B)

I've asked again, pointing out watchmark's site and been told they are from different factories, and that both are available. If I want the $455 one I can have it, but it's not the TUIGA version...

The dealer in question maintains that's last year's price and that the website has not been updated in error....

Uhm. It is a few months now that I am keeping an eye on his rose gold model

http://www.timeshops.net/Hublot_bigbang_Ai...c_case_1121.htm

and I know it was @ 397 USD until late February.

Now it is @455 USD.

One thing that prevented me from buying it was the 42mm size.

I think Silix has them too... but $455 on the watchmark site with a genuine polished ceramic bezel is not bad in that case :)

That's where you must be careful : have confirmed that it's real (not genuine ;)) ceramic.

42mm is indeed annoying, although :

- there are genuines @41 mm

- maybe it's just a question of how the bezel is measured... HBB owners, try to measure yours, we'll have different results I'm sure

I would not be against 42 mm instead of 44 on my wrist...

Uhm. It is a few months now that I am keeping an eye on his rose gold model

http://www.timeshops.net/Hublot_bigbang_Ai...c_case_1121.htm

and I know it was @ 397 USD until late February.

Now it is @455 USD.

One thing that prevented me from buying it was the 42mm size.

dear friend

thank you. the price up because resently factory make up 7750 movement watch price. and my old price too low. my web company service charge lot of money also. that is why i need make up little price.

for for new aisa 7750 HBB. i only selling around 750USD. but for same watch . i think another seller's price will be little higher than me. so this is what i offer our members friend. thank you

regards

mark

Looks like King has changed the prices on her site.... damn I probably should have tried ordering through the automated system first!

Mark, I noticed a lot of the watches on your site measure smaller than other dealers. I think it would be better if you measured the watches at the case, instead of the bezel or dial, it can be a little confusing. I think the proper method is to measure the full width of the case NOT including the crown.

For example, your Panerais should be 40mm at the smallest, 44mm for the "average" size PAM, and 47mm for the 127 and 217.

Also, Pix or anyone else who has bought an HBB from Mark can confirm if they are the larger size.

Doc Savage,

my HBB has the standard case, and that was proven by a bezel I bought from an other member which adapted without problem, as well as a strap.

However, the one I bought was last year, it was the first lite version. I can't confirm today's size on Watchmark's store, however I'm sure they are standard too. But then again, can't be proven until someone bought it or Mark measured it personally.

Mark, I noticed a lot of the watches on your site measure smaller than other dealers. I think it would be better if you measured the watches at the case, instead of the bezel or dial, it can be a little confusing. I think the proper method is to measure the full width of the case NOT including the crown.

For example, your Panerais should be 40mm at the smallest, 44mm for the "average" size PAM, and 47mm for the 127 and 217.

Also, Pix or anyone else who has bought an HBB from Mark can confirm if they are the larger size.

dear friend

toady. i have one buyer bought a ASIA 7750 21.6K LOW BEAT HBB from me. which is this one: http://www.timeshops.net/Big_Bang_(RG_Cera...0_1137-4736.htm

Regarding the HBB case size. some of another seller size is 44.5mm. but i measure it personally today. i notic the size is not 44.5mm the size should be 42.55mm. i take some picture want to show you. please view as below: and please give me some advice. thank you

IMG_1226_BB.JPG

IMG_1228_BB.JPG

IMG_1229_BB.JPG

IMG_1230_BB.JPG

IMG_1231_BB.JPG

IMG_1232_BB.JPG

IMG_1233_BB.JPG

IMG_1234_BB.JPG

IMG_1235_BB.JPG

IMG_1236_BB.JPG

IMG_1237_BB.JPG

IMG_1238_BB.JPG

IMG_1239_BB.JPG

IMG_1240_BB.JPG

IMG_1241_BB.JPG

IMG_1242_BB.JPG

IMG_1243_BB.JPG

IMG_1244_BB.JPG

IMG_1245_BB.JPG

IMG_1246_BB.JPG

damn that looks pretty good!! not bad when you are comparing to the $1000+ the othere dealers are selling it for.

to answer the measurement question...he is measuring ONLY the bezel, which comes out to 42.5mm. he is not

including the case in his measurements....if you add the case it will be 44.5mm. the measurement of the bezel

on my bezel is 42.5mm. no biggie...he is just measuring at a different part. for accurate measurement, it should

be measured from 10 to 4. ...hopefully that helps anybody that is on the fence.

This is another seller who selling HBB HIGH BEAT 28.8K ASIA 7750 HBB. that is same design watch with my one. but size is 44.5mm on that seller site:

http://www.bigbangworld.com/index.php?main...;products_id=10

please help!! who watch size is correct????

and please view this watch: http://www.bigbangworld.com/index.php?main...;products_id=14

do you think this watch is same movement with my HBB asia 7750 low beat ??? PLEASE Help... thank you very much!!