When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley Vs Bentley Gt

Rolexman

Which one?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Breitling for Bentley

• Breitling for Benley GT
    • The other one Rolexman Was talking about :-)

Damn.. forgot to add the option Breitling for Bentley (Ken help me out!!)

I'm thinking about buying the GT because it is smaller (+- 44mm) but I don't know if the day/ date function is reliable in the new 7750 movement?

Any thoughts?

Sorry for being off topic, but which dealer has a decent rep of the GT? I thought only the 48MM`s were out?

The main reasons I would go for a GT (44mm) over the for Bentley (48mm) edition.............

The gen 48mm edition has a 30 second chronograph, which means the second hand completes a rotation in 30 seconds rather than the normal 60. To me this is a big flaw, as the 7750 movement doesnt do this. And the chronos are the wrong way around.

The date window on the 48mm is also slightly out!

However on the 44mm, the date looks really good as far as Breitlings go! No 30second chronograph, so the movement is more accurate. Only thing I can see at the moment is that 'Swilzerland' engraving.

Joshua, Andrew, Neil...so far.

Hey guys, that's a 28,000bph new asian 7750 in there :Jumpy:

So glad to see these making it into other replicas. Have there been datewheel issues with them before?

http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php?products_id=1357

Edited by crystalcranium

I'm thinking about buying the GT because it is smaller (+- 44mm) but I don't know if the day/ date function is reliable in the new 7750 movement?

Any thoughts?

Fixed ya up :lol:

Hey Rolexman

My choice is the GT. I had a choice between the two when I purchased my genuine GT with the sunset dial.

I never really cared for Breitling much until I purchased Josh's Navitimer fighter. Beautiful watch that I still have to this day. Soon after that purchace I wanted a genuine and a Navitimer World (47mm) that I had been eyeing came up for sale on TZ sales corner so I bougt it followed by the Bentley GT. I get more compliments on those watches than any watch Ive owned from Panerai to Rolex. I know the dates are off lol have not worn it in awhile.

74006-31957.jpg

74006-31958.jpg

74006-31959.jpg

74006-31960.jpg

Josh's Fighter

74006-31961.jpg

Edited by Relaxman

Definately the GT for me, its a lot more accurate then the other one.

Relaxman, what do you think of the burgundy colour ? its certainly something different so was just wondering if it goes well with casual clothes as a beater ?

casual clothes as a beater

Beater maybe a strong word lol. It does however go well with jeans and a tee. I really like the color of the dial and you dont see many of them. I have seen two Bentley GT's (AUTOS) around where I live with and I thought they looked awesome. If I could only afford the car.

I never heard of anyone buying a car to match his watch, but my brother in law just bought an 05 Bentley convertible to go with his Breitling..I swear. He has an incredible genuine watch collection and has always driven exotic cars, so it wasn't the stretch you might imagine. Haven't seen it yet, (the watch, either) but I'll post picts when I can.

Edited by gdaddy

Any thoughts?

Sorry I got here to late, kinda got into the Aus V's Croatia match :blush:

Anyway I see Jeff helped you out..............and for me the GT all the way :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

I never heard of anyone buying a car to match his watch, but my brother in law just bought an 05 Bentley convertible to go with his Breitling..I swear. He has an incredible genuine watch collection and has always driven exotic cars, so it wasn't the stretch you might imagine. Haven't seen it yet, (the watch, either) but I'll post picts when I can.

Wow he should have waited for the GT conv. instead...unless he likes the classic lines of the 05....I would have and may someday acquire the GT coupe.

Edited by CY0811

When you say "old bentley" are you referring to the one in the pic.....

Also, some have red font and some black so it seems?

The only flaw I see on the rep is the space between the print and the edge on the white part of the inner bezel ...the spelling on back is nothing to worry about.

Edited by CY0811

When you say "old bentley" are you referring to the one in the pic.....

Also, some have red font and some black so it seems?

The only flaw I see on the rep is the space between the print and the edge on the white part of the inner bezel ...the spelling on back is nothing to worry about.

I was wondering if you could take the case back to an engraver and have him "fix" it.

• 1 month later...