When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Othe Replica Sites

ryaku

I'm aware we have here the most trustful and reliable dealers but...can you suggest me other replica sites , auction sites, where i can find good watches?

A couple of months ago i had found an interesting site where asiatic dealer sold their items but i lost it... :angry:

Thank you :)

Edited by ryaku

I'm aware we have here the most trustful and reliable dealers but...can you suggest me other replica sites , auction sites, where i can find good watches?

A couple of months ago i had found an interesting site where asiatic dealer sold their items but i lost it... :angry:

Thank you :)

The Replica Collector (A sister site to this one, for some reason), RWI (the Dark Side) and Watch Trader are all listed in the FAQ, iirc.

The Replica Collector (A sister site to this one, for some reason), RWI (the Dark Side) and Watch Trader are all listed in the FAQ, iirc.

Thanks Pug but i'm a registered member also there (all 3 forums). :p

I'm looking for something else.

@ryaku...whay do yo need that...when all the best stuff is in here...all the trusted dealers...

imagine buying somewhere else...and reciving crap...or not reciving anything...

belive me....all the things you need are here...you want find cheaper or better reps anywhere...

if you have a special request for some models...talk to dealers...i know some situations where dealers found some pieces that are not sold in here...while ago saw a post on TRC where a member posted a pic of the Breitling Steelfish...and I never saw any of the dealers offering one...

Vladimir

@ryaku...whay do yo need that...when all the best stuff is in here...all the trusted dealers...

imagine buying somewhere else...and reciving crap...or not reciving anything...

belive me....all the things you need are here...you want find cheaper or better reps anywhere...

if you have a special request for some models...talk to dealers...i know some situations where dealers found some pieces that are not sold in here...while ago saw a post on TRC where a member posted a pic of the Breitling Steelfish...and I never saw any of the dealers offering one...

Vladimir

Right considerations, i'll give up and keep on bombarding our dealers with all my questions (sorry guys) :p

p.s: i was just curious to see if there are other good replicas but i'm pretty sure it would have been a waste of time.

Right considerations, i'll give up and keep on bombarding our dealers with all my questions (sorry guys) :p

p.s: i was just curious to see if there are other good replicas but i'm pretty sure it would have been a waste of time.

that is the right spirit! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

and BTW...if out there, somewhere, exist some good rep...don't worry...our dealers will bring it in here...

there are plenty of reps that are not carried by our dealers...reason? - cheap quality and crap!

we are too picksome (hope i used the proper word) and there is no demand for them among us....

we need only the best quality!

There are other sources as well but the watches from them all are more expensive and not as secure.

In fact, my FM crazy hours was not offered by any of the local dealers.

You could argue it is not very accurate.

Still, all dealers offer fantasy watches and I do see a watch now and then I'd like to have, which is not carried in stock by the local dealers.

Sometimes, apart from seeing pictures, you do need additional information on the watch.

You need to rely on what the dealer says.

Edited by eLiNK

There are other sources as well but the watches from them all are more expensive and not as secure.

In fact, my FM crazy hours was not offered by any of the local dealers.

You could argue it is not very accurate.

Still, all dealers offer fantasy watches and I do see a watch now and then I'd like to have, which is not carried in stock by the local dealers.

Sometimes, apart from seeing pictures, you do need additional information on the watch.

You need to rely on what the dealer says.

eLiNK i'm not going to replace our dealers with new unsure sites, i just want to see if i can find some models we can't get from our trustful dealers. Sometimes it'a a fact ..even though a bit risky.

Very good prices but too low quality and accuracy.

It's a silix-watch competitor. :)

well, i can give you 20-30 links like that...my point was to show you that your search is done once you found forums like RWG,TRC,RWI,WT.....

hunting for the reliable site is over...now you have to hunt the perfect rep, the one you like obviously....

well, i can give you 20-30 links like that...my point was to show you that your search is done once you found forums like RWG,TRC,RWI,WT.....

hunting for the reliable site is over...now you have to hunt the perfect rep, the one you like obviously....

I fully agree with you and i'm conscious we're in the best place for replica watches.

I could only occasionally make purchases elsewhere when i can't find what i look for here.

Ok, but what is different with the CC 127 which is there $88 compared with $100+ from silix?

Silix Watch or Silix Prime? Let's be careful not to compare the two. :D

The movements on that site are G movements? The straps look lower quality (but who cares as you'd replace the strap instantly)?

Difficult to say, but it has $30-$40 shipping on top of the price.

eLiNK i'm not going to replace our dealers with new unsure sites, i just want to see if i can find some models we can't get from our trustful dealers. Sometimes it'a a fact ..even though a bit risky.

If you email Angel & Jay @ silix-prime/silixwatch, and send a pic or tell them what you are looking for, they will source the watch for you. Narikaa also constantly seems to have a very unusual collection, and would be worth an email too. TTK has also come up with the less well known reps fairly often, and all take care to find them in the best quality they can find. Plus, dealing with our group of sellers, you know you're in good hands. Good luck with your hunt . . . that's at least half the fun!

B