When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Polex ?

jgpp63

I bought one a few years back that was an all gold Polex wrapped case and band with the famous "[censored]" on the case back. I still have it, but it is in pieces now...what should I do with it??????

Maybe bring it to the post-office and send it to me? :p

Just thinking that they've made a very nice watch and slipped up on something very basic which would be very simple to fix but they appear to be still using it looking at the sub without lugholes.

It's their signature.

They sign their masterpiece...

If there is no Polex, then it is not a good "genuine" rep :lol:

You people know nothing.. the rarest and most desirable rolex reps are POLFY's. I'm selling mine for $1000 if anyone wants it. Here is a pic of the caseback

cimg0972jr2.jpg

Not some chinese crap watch.. this is made by the finest watch craftsmen in ShitInErAnd (ShitInHerHand)

price goes up tomorrow!

It will be in locker 166A on the NE corner of the metra station downtown chicago. The key will be found under the garbage can next to the starbucks in the cafe area after I see you place the caseback in the coin return tray of the pepsi machine on the concourse level.

Thanks.

Yes, it's your watch! I am waiting only for the dial, the date-wheel is still laying here around...

Thank's again for the great deal! ;)

Wear it well my friend, remember that one must be not polex but "pollx" if you look between lugs.I dont know if its rarer :lol: And i dont know what it is in caseback, i couldnt open.