When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Diver Chronograph

Sir-Lancelot

Check out the web page. Sorry, but I cant put the pictures up as it's not allowed.

Edit to add that I borrowed some nice pics from TZ

Why cant we (I) have one decent rep of a Nardin Marine Diver. They are among my all time favorite time pieces, and there is nothing remotely close to being a decent rep. Am I wrong to think that others would buy one of these too?

got vetoed last year by pugs who said there is currently no movement for it when we were doing the polls.

This is my favorite. although not the newvo style your posting about- problem is the 30 minute counter at 3:00

i'd settle for a maxi marine - which has just a running seconds at 6 and date - should be easily repable But - not yet :)

and the watches are around 5k for the gen so its not even to expensive to buy and reproduce

I figure they will get around to it with the random brands they are reping now like dewitt

The new ones I dont like but if they ever make this non chrono Maxi I will be the first in line to buy it

263-36le-3.jpg

i have grown to like that model - this looks a little cooler to me

ulyssenardinimage314857va6.jpg

But my Favorite is this one its SS - the 45 min counter and seconds at 3 is the killer here - this is the one that got vetoed lastyear by pugs - they appear to have changed the movement for the new one

dscn0584bc0.jpg

dscn0589tb0.jpg

dscn0587mu6.jpg

I'd love to see the Ulysse Nardin repped. It's my absolute favorite hands down, although I don't particularly care for the chrono version, just give me the standard Maxi Marine Diver with the rose gold and the black dial. Hopefully we'll see this sooner rather than later.

I 'm also one of those who don't understand why it has never been done a good rep of any UN, taking in account is one of the most prestigious brands in history.

Marine Diver collection is great, and I would be for sure jumping in a sec on a good rep :)

• 3 weeks later...
I 'm also one of those who don't understand why it has never been done a good rep of any UN, taking in account is one of the most prestigious brands in history.

Marine Diver collection is great, and I would be for sure jumping in a sec on a good rep :)

Just bringing up this idea again. I think the UN Marine Chronometer would be a big hit if it

post-12528-1210717590_thumb.jpg