When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5513 help

jgpp63

Well the MBK may be an option if it does indeed come with two dials or I could be guarenteed a white script on one I purchased otherwise it may just have to be an "aged" yellowey" dial. The 5517 looks good but the lugholes would be too big if I removed the fixed bars !

The latest 5513 I saw recently had a slightly yellowish print. MBK may make another dial with whiter lettering or offer it as an option, but I do not believe the 5513 automatically comes with 2 dials. I would recommend that you contact Eurotimez to see what is available.

I got mine 5513 from Mbw with two Dials.

Maybe other Dealershandle it different.

Just come across Trusty's cheaper 5513 at $198, it does appear to have white print on the dial, anyone got any experience with it ? http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...products_id=216

Yellow markers, shallow rehaut, bad crystal and the list goes on. Sorry jgpp63, there just isn't much to chose from. My advise is get a 5517 if you can live with the strap, otherwise you'll be beating your head against a wall....I've been doing it for over a year. :o

Trusty's will have the white lettering and the yellow markers, but not a great dial. Like freddy said, check with Eurotimez and see if he can get you an MBK w/ a dial with white print and fairly white markers. Pred's been there and so have I, this ain't an easy task. I ended up putting a 5513 dial in my 5513 case- white print and yellow markers- it's OK, but it was a compromise. I spent $150 on the 'refinished' dial, but I keep hoping the yellow markers will fade to white or off-white.

• 1 month later...

Got off the phone today with MBK / MBW, chatted with him a bit, and I asked him several days ago to make a 5513 dial in white! So today I follow-up on it and he agreed and have it already ordered from his factory. So stay tuned as I will get them as soon as they're done :) Check my section for other MBK watches, or even better my website www.eurotimez.com --eurotimez catalog/MBK

He said however or I might be mistaken, that he didn't made the 5513 in white writing before. So I don't know how tribal could have gotten a white 5513 dial -you sure it MBK?-. Maybe I heard it wrong as sometimes I get lost in our conversations as I order stuff and we chat about all sorts of things. He said it would take about a month to complete the dials, so I'll be the first to know when its done he said.

Edited by EuroTimez

Got off the phone today with MBK / MBW, chatted with him a bit, and I asked him several days ago to make a 5513 dial in white! So today I follow-up on it and he agreed and have it already ordered from his factory. So stay tuned as I will get them as soon as they're done :) Check my section for other MBK watches, or even better my website www.eurotimez.com --eurotimez catalog/MBK

He said however or I might be mistaken, that he didn't made the 5513 in white writing before. So I don't know how tribal could have gotten a white 5513 dial -you sure it MBK?-. Maybe I heard it wrong as sometimes I get lost in our conversations as I order stuff and we chat about all sorts of things. He said it would take about a month to complete the dials, so I'll be the first to know when its done he said.

I got mine from MBW so I think he has another source for this Singer Dials...

imgp3518rt8.jpg

55122gm2.jpg

Hope this helps

Does this mean that you will have the dials to sell as seperate items? If so, I would be very interested as I'm certain many others are also.

I got mine from MBW so I think he has another source for this Singer Dials...

imgp3518rt8.jpg

55122gm2.jpg

Hope this helps

Hi Tribal, the pics shows a 5512 dial not a 5513... The 5513 he never made in white dial, I specifically ask him to make these ones for me and he agreed. So they're in the making now and he will contact me when they're done.

Any MBK dials are straightly available from me....

Some pics;

web-mbk-5512-dial-080.jpg

web-mbk-5512-dial-081.jpg

web-mbk-5513yellow-dial-078.jpg

web-mbk-5513yellow-dial-079.jpg

web-mbk-5517-dial-075.jpg

web-mbk-5517-dial-076.jpg

web-mbk-5517-dial-077.jpg

Edited by EuroTimez

MBK 5513 has always been the gilt font as far as I can recall; the no date SCOC dial is a 5512, as Eurotimez pointed out.

I have Watchmaster's old photo catalog from 2 years ago & he showed the 5513 MBW with the gilt dial only.

Edited by freddy333