When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gordon Ramsay

rodwc

The ratings in Australia are OFF.

Channel 9`s saviour has been Gordon Ramsay,

This week he has been on 3 nights. (Tues/Weds/THurs,)

Kitchen Nightmares (UK)

Kitchen Nightmares (US)

Hell`s Kitchen.(US)

Like Him or Loath him, he is GOOD.

Aint it a bitch when you can't swear here :lol:

I can but I wont, but I will say Ramsay is my favourite TV personality at the moment I just love his 'In your face' attitude.

Actually if I ever had a mental picture of the Bricktop of old it would have been just like Ramsay.

Ken

the guys a legend! anyone know what that yellow watch he wears is?

I think is a [censored]ing breitling. Gordon is one of my favorite [censored]ing personalities to watch on TV. I wat every episode of his [censored]ing shows that are aired on [censored]ing bbc. [censored]ing awesome how he doesn't take any [censored]ing [censored]. :lol:

I love how he has a mouth like a [censored]ing truck driver. They let some of the [censored]ing bad words slip on [censored]ing BBC.

Ha they let all the bad words slip on Aussie TV :D

Ken

Mainly as a result of Gordon`s language,

This caused a parliamentary enquiry into content and language at certain time slots.

But when one looks at the West Australian pollie who was pulled up for female bra strap tweaking and wait for it ,....

Chair Sniffing ,where she had sat.............. wots a bit of bad language. :lol:

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21...60-2761,00.html

As a retired banquet chef, I can say that he'd last @ 2 days in any kitchen I've run!....They would find his badly pummelled body in a dumpster out back of the restaurant!!.........His principals of culinary technique are excellent, but his people skills are in the $hitter!!....No one would put up with that level of abuse for long!!

No one would put up with that level of abuse for long!!

Now theres the kicker, I seriously doubt that he is like this in his own kitchens, most likely the is an element of showmanship being added to these programs.

Ken

And yes, of course, a whole week is edited down to its dramatic highlights.

edited with dramatic music for even more dramacitic effect.

im sure theres been times when they cut day time shots with evening shots.

silly show but fun to watch after a few beers :)

silly show but fun to watch after a few beers :)

Silly or not , with 18 resaurants on the go and more to come , plus

commercial offerings like this , Who cares.

(This is from his Chelsea site.)

Master Classes

For guests that wish to experience the precision and detail involved in creating three Michelin starred cuisine, we are pleased to introduce our exclusive master classes at Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, Royal Hospital Road.

Our private cookery morning and lunches can be reserved on Saturdays only. Group classes for up to 12 guests begin at 9.30am with the Head Chef and brigade. A three course menu is created especially for your event based on the day

Sunday HeraldSun, May 4th.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...122-661,00.html

Gordon cops it again.

If he had been in earshot, I`m sure he would have called her a fockin oversized muffin.

What beats me is all these minority groups making the loudest noise , suppose it`s just EMPTY VESSELS.

Do you really think for one minute , he gives a toss ?

At least last Thurs. when he said to one of the "delinquent" young chefs , "stand up straight and show some respect,

you little fockin cont, " the "C " word was bleeped out.

Gordon Ramsay? - I am glad to see that he appears to be a fine export. In the UK, it seems that generally people are rather tired of his made for television "antics" and reading about how his shows and the people appearing in them are manipulated to provide us with better entertainment. Despite this, brand "Gordon" remains popular, even if some of us have now learnt to take him "with a pinch of salt".