When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Bang Aryton Senna and Hour Glass Limited Editions

Jos Nana

yes, it really is a scam. unbelievable. on the one hand we talk about goreplica, replicacenter et all and call them scammers but when we see one right among us, we do nothing.

why is a 1000$ rolex replica a scam but a 1000$ big bang not?

with 900+ - 1k + ...i will never pay for it man...the caseback they just being so bloody lazy to do a proper one..just using the generic production model..

what a shame..this is a total SCAM for us collectors...

yes, it really is a scam. unbelievable. on the one hand we talk about goreplica, replicacenter et all and call them scammers but when we see one right among us, we do nothing.

Gentlemen, this is getting old and is getting on the Mod Teams nerves...

An incorrect piece from the factory does NOT constitute a scam by the Collector...

ALL reps have flaws...

As far as your comparison to Rolex's Slay...

A thousand dollar Rolex that can be had for $100.00 here is indeed a scam...

Tell me where you can buy Josh's BB for $100.00 then you have a case...

@MP - Thank you for honest, straight forward, non-attacking feedback on this new piece...

Double T

Looks very accurate this one! Not my cup of tea, but a great replica none the less!

Totally agree TT. It's like saying a genuine Rolex is a scam because they are priced very highly, where in fact it is the industry standard. Just because a product throughout the whole market is overpriced doesn't make it a scam, it's called marketing, if you don't like the price don't buy it. Simple :)

Thanks TT, I have no axe to grind ^_^

Just noticed the HBB hour glass should have a polished bezel, not brushed.

Also our other forum dealer Watchmark has a similar version available for $415 (low beat) $795 (high beat) You would have to ask Mark about the differences. His has no gold 2 though....

I will not post links or pictures here, but just the item No: 1329-669

Cheers! :D

Looks very accurate this one! Not my cup of tea, but a great replica none the less!

Totally agree TT. It's like saying a genuine Rolex is a scam because they are priced very highly, where in fact it is the industry standard. Just because a product throughout the whole market is overpriced doesn't make it a scam, it's called marketing, if you don't like the price don't buy it. Simple :)

The same crew chime in everytime a new watch hits the scene over priced / not perfect/ lots of faults when 99 times out of a 100 the item is lovely. In the end by the nature of the industry it's a fake of a watch costing 20 times more what exactly are you people expecting? Maybe you should save your pennies and buy the original because you are wasting your time with replicas there is not and there never will be a 100% exact replica. I agree the price on this is high but it's not a scam the watch you pay for will be the watch you get so where is the scam? I don't know why members have to voice their negative opinions on a sales thread there are a dozen different places to do it on the forum the only reason I can think of is that others members are bored shitless with all the negativity and wouldn't click on another boring thread with people complaining that things are too expensive. The answer is simple if you think it's too expensive don't buy it the fact you think its too expensive of you just can't afford it then look for something that you can afford and keep your mouths shut on the sales threads.

Fair enough point robj I suppose, however this is not the sales area, or in fact even the dealer area. So it IS open for discussion, price and all. ;)

Although there has to be a limit too, hence I did not post a direct link to the other dealers offering, or pictures for that matter...

I can safely say I would love to have both these watches in my collection, particularly the Arton Senna version. I would never, ever drop $1000 on one though, unless they put a Swiss movement in one for the same price :p

Also for $1000 it is not to much to ask that they get the details right.....

I think that is NOT a scam, replicacenter is a scam because it sells a watch for 100 and identical watch is selled to another site for 25, this is scam

This Bigbang in photo is very nice, but this is not the question. The question in my opinion is the future of reps.

I hope that reps have a progression of quality, and this progression = high prices. Why do you hope for a Navitimer 65% real for $ 250 ? I prefer a Navitimer real for 90% for $ 500

Is not possible modding all watches, is very difficult to buy parts, measures are not identical ecc.. and a great number of collectors are not horologist.

A rep very very good for a raisonable price ($ 500 1000) I think that is loved for a grat number of us

Do you not sell a GMT whit real ceramic bezel and enormous improovement of parts for $ 600 700 ??

I think that is NOT a scam, replicacenter is a scam because it sells a watch for 100 and identical watch is selled to another site for 25, this is scam

This Bigbang in photo is very nice, but this is not the question. The question in my opinion is the future of reps.

I hope that reps have a progression of quality, and this progression = high prices. Why do you hope for a Navitimer 65% real for $ 250 ? I prefer a Navitimer real for 90% for $ 500

Is not possible modding all watches, is very difficult to buy parts, measures are not identical ecc.. and a great number of collectors are not horologist.

A rep very very good for a raisonable price ($ 500 1000) I think that is loved for a grat number of us

Do you not sell a GMT whit real ceramic bezel and enormous improovement of parts for $ 600 700 ??

If you think $1000 for a replica with a modified Asian 7750 is reasonable, then I have to disagree, but that is only an opinion, everybody can have one..... B)

I think it is a scam.

A watch with absolutely the same features, reability, defects, materials and productions difficulties as some other great reps, done by the same manufacturers, with the same guarantee, with the same lack of spare parts as those other great reps, but asking 3 times the price can be named just as scam.

You want to buy it? that's up to you, and it is ok... you will be gratefully and pleasantly scamed and i will enjoy a lot your wrist pics :)

I prefer, as you the best quality as possible, 99% accurate reps, that's why I only buy watches like a Baume&Mercier Riviera for $300, like a Chopard MM XXL grey S. Ed. for $400, like an ultimate BCE's for $300, like a Corum Admiral's for $300, like a deWitt Academia for $400, like an IWC Ingenieur for $250, like a Paul Picot le plongeur for $300, like a Porsche Flat6 for $300...

... like so many other reps wich are, at least, of equal quality to HBB's, but at a third of their price.

I know we can all change our minds, but slay, this is what you wrote on 1st July last year about the price of the HBB. What's changed your mind so much?

"the HBB is just such a GREAT watch and it is superb quality, thats why it is so expensive. you guys that mock about it being too expensive and way overpriced just shut up, this watch is just HIGH END quality!!!!111!ONE111!!elven!!!1!"

Gentlemen, this is getting old and is getting on the Mod Teams nerves...

An incorrect piece from the factory does NOT constitute a scam by the Collector...

ALL reps have flaws...

As far as your comparison to Rolex's Slay...

A thousand dollar Rolex that can be had for $100.00 here is indeed a scam...

Tell me where you can buy Josh's BB for $100.00 then you have a case...

@MP - Thank you for honest, straight forward, non-attacking feedback on this new piece...

Double T

what the f are you talkin about?

we ALL know its a PURE SCAM because they are workin together with the manufacturer.

STILL the same watch can be had for 300$ less rom another dealer. 300$ will buy you:

xbox360kaufenac0.jpg + gtaeb9.jpg

btw. how "dark side-klink" like of you to remove my signature! i hope you did it fast enough for joshua and now he doesnt cancel your watch shipment!

Edited by slay

I know we can all change our minds, but slay, this is what you wrote on 1st July last year about the price of the HBB. What's changed your mind so much?

"the HBB is just such a GREAT watch and it is superb quality, thats why it is so expensive. you guys that mock about it being too expensive and way overpriced just shut up, this watch is just HIGH END quality!!!!111!ONE111!!elven!!!1!"

please read my post again, and if you still dont get what the intention of my post in the thread "big bang or big bust" was, drop me a PM and I will explain...!

PS: Slay, I removed a portion of your signature...

DON'T put it back...

lol censorchip at its best..People can't even express their views on our collectors here.

we ALL know its a PURE SCAM because they are workin together with the manufacturer.

STILL the same watch can be had for 300$ less rom another dealer. 300$ will buy you:

xbox360kaufenac0.jpg + gtaeb9.jpg

btw. how "dark side-klink" like of you to remove my signature! i hope you did it fast enough for joshua and now he doesnt cancel your watch shipment!

AGREE..

But don't hit more "nerves" on SOME mods here.

Slay:

The previous warning was your 6th in the last 1 1/2 years...

We as a Team are tired of your attitude...

Time for you to find a new home...

lol censorchip at its best..People can't even express their views on our collectors here.

AGREE..

But don't hit more "nerves" on SOME mods here.

Dani:

You're right behind him...

Push one more time and find out...

TT

Slay:

The previous warning was your 6th in the last 1 1/2 years...

We as a Team are tired of your attitude...

Time for you to find a new home...

Dani:

You're right behind him...

Push one more time and find out...

TT

TT, I don't agree with what Slay said and I understand he has been warned a few times, but surely it is wrong to ban Dani, just for suggesting that Slay has a right to say what he likes, however controversial in a hopefully democratic forum. It seems a little political and Dani is a longtime member who has added a lot to this forum. I think that power might have been wielded a little excessively in this case. With great power comes great responsibility.