When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Middle of the Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

Still wearing the One Eight Something... Really liking it...

Here's a quick and dirty pic of it :wub:

IMGP0346.jpg

[Edit to add]

Yes, I know the NESW markers should be raised... I kept feeling them scrape when I wiped the crystal, figured it was only time before they caught on clothing/skin/something, and either did damage, or fell off randomly, so I used a razorblade to pry them off, and then the edge of a small screwdriver to polish the indentations back to a reasonable finish.

I know the watch isn't perfect, I know that there are only three things correct about it, but I really like it. A review will follow in the near future, insha'allah.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How the heck did you get that bracelet to fit that case?

I remember seeing something about a bracelet for the 127 a while back, being sold on eBay. I can't remember any other details than that though :( Seeing how that looks, I might just have to try and track one down ;)

DSC00481.jpg

The Ingy on Kevlar untill i get a replacement clasp, not bad with this strap, a but untidy at the lug end and a pain to fit with out tools but i got it on in the end.

Who wears a kevlar all the time, how long do they last?

I remember seeing something about a bracelet for the 127 a while back, being sold on eBay. I can't remember any other details than that though :( Seeing how that looks, I might just have to try and track one down ;)

I was looking at them the other day but i cant remember the seller but they are 199 usd. I liked the bracelet but not the price.

Wednesday Afternoon-Evening

csc0017yj2.jpg

dsc0023id1.jpg

Thursday AM

csc0006we4.jpgcsc0008eg3.jpg

PM

dsc0009fq9.jpgdsc0014fs0.jpg

Dang! It must be nice to have all these watches, Bro! I love all of them!

BTW: When is that tank top coming out! I also need some Poki Mix to go with it when you ship! I'm running low on my supply!

Had some fresh Yellow Tail Tuna today and almost used up all my stash!!!! ;);)

Hike

Rollies for me for the rest of the week:

Daytona.jpg

GMTII.JPG

lv.jpg

BlackSUB.jpg

exp2.jpg

The Ingy on Kevlar untill i get a replacement clasp, not bad with this strap, a but untidy at the lug end and a pain to fit with out tools but i got it on in the end.

Who wears a kevlar all the time, how long do they last?

I have a kevlar on mine, as I just prefer it this way. I agree on the average finish of the thing however. I don't wear it all the time, but after 10 times wearing it already shows marks, and I'm not the one hitting my watch at every corner...

For Kevlar, there seem to be only one way : genuine.

Correct, sold by napleswatch!

Fantastic, that's going on my shopping list :good:

I was looking at them the other day but i cant remember the seller but they are 199 usd. I liked the bracelet but not the price.

Ah. :mellow: I might have to start rattling the piggybank :lol: