When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Monaco McQueen

halley

I thought that was a gen. :) Awesome watch.

Here's a nice description on the re-edition Monaco:

TAG Heuer Monaco Re-edition is a re-release of the classic Steve McQueen chronograph from the early 1960’s. It is in a 46.3mm (including the lugs) x 38mm x 13mm satin finished SS case with polished bezel. The case back is secured by four tiny screws, and it is water resistant to 30 meters. The watch has signed crown and acrylic crystal, like the original. It is available with matching signed SS bracelet with push button deployant clasp, long enough for an eight inch wrist. The bright blue dial has pearl white sub registers, white gold baton markers, and quickset date at six. The TAG Heuer cal 17 (base cal ETA 2894-2) 37 jewel automatic movement maintains accurate time to two seconds per day.

Zeetan has an excellent reputation. Goof choice on the dealer.

Jet

Sorry ...but that is the McQueen......!

I own 3x genuines......plus a myriad of reps...and the qualitywas better than just OK.....!

BTW.....the one that King does ...is not very accurate....the chrono push button surrounds are missing....a big reveal......!

GENUINES

11726-4356.jpg

11726-4357.jpg

11726-4358.jpg

REPLICAS

11726-4359.jpghttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-11/71140/TAGMONACO007.jpg

11726-4360.jpg

11726-4361.jpg

11726-4362.jpg

Edited by TTK

My ultimate dream would be a vintage now, butI admit the MONACO was the watch that brought me to RWG, I immediatly bought the MONACO from Neil, and it served me very well for 6 months.

The Monaco McQueen is simply a killer on the wrist, great contrasts, perfect accuracy, VG finish and simply a tremendous strap and deployant.

This watch looks best with the alligator strap to me, too massive to use a SS bracelet for my small wrists.

Zeetan is the man for genuine, great price, honest, stands by his words!

I know I'll buy again from him, and I hope soon for a zenith EP!

!

BTW.....the one that King does ...is not very accurate....the chrono push button surrounds are missing....a big reveal......!

@ttk you're right, a nasty flaw.

what movement does your mcqueen use?

@halley would you like to say a word or two concerning the mcqueen rep?

Edited by Hok

• 2 weeks later...