When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I miss neil

fotoman

TTK was an absolute maniac. His vulgar, often highly inappropriate and insulting comments did not exemplify in any way the spirit of RWG. I, for one, am extremely happy to see him gone and I personally find the decision should have been made much, much sooner. His behavior was absolutely intolerable and thus I do hope his ejection from the forum is permanent. Furthermore, he scammed many buyers out of their watches and conducted his business under a web of lies and deception. The addition of Skype, from which he seemed perpetually absent, did not solve the many communication problems that I personally experienced in my futile attempts to contact him. I wouldn't be surprised if he joins GlobalReplica, or some other notorious fraudulent site, because that is obviously where his heart lies. RWG is a place for honest, kind, trustworthy individuals and his presence was like a disease from which only now we are starting to recover. Threads like this only the further the possibility of a relapse, which I believe most members would hate to see occur.

yeah, well, i was not around for the big blow up.

you know what, - back when it wasn't popular to say so, he was saying that our movements weren't swiss, they were asian copies. and like i said, he has been around longer than anyone else in this discussion.

way before anyone started a "cartel" thread, Neil was telling it like it is - or at least how he saw it. He wasn't one to hold back, and wasn't afraid of what people would say -

he isn't a bad guy. I've had long conversations with him, I think he had a bad run for a bit. I think he took on more than he could chew.

He needs to make amends to the folks that got screwed. Having said that, i don't order from him, cause i like my items shipped promptly. But like i said, he was here before 95% of us and i would bet that he'll be here when 95% of us are gone.

before i sold a few of those dragon pens to fund my pipe dream of getting a gen zenith- i contacted him, and spoke to him to make sure he was ok with me directly competing. (of course i had board permission as well) since i was doing it on a very limited basis, He was actually very supportive, offered to take his listing down and offered to take some photos to help my sales. I think that takes a pretty decent dude. He didn't have to do any of that.

a man of detail he is not - but, if he was, he'd probably be wearing a suit and working in the UK, instead of screwing around on the beach in Bangkok and selling fake watches on the internet :)

TTK was an absolute maniac. His vulgar, often highly inappropriate and insulting comments did not exemplify in any way the spirit of RWG. I, for one, am extremely happy to see him gone and I personally find the decision should have been made much, much sooner. His behavior was absolutely intolerable and thus I do hope his ejection from the forum is permanent. Furthermore, he scammed many buyers out of their watches and conducted his business under a web of lies and deception. The addition of Skype, from which he seemed perpetually absent, did not solve the many communication problems that I personally experienced in my futile attempts to contact him. I wouldn't be surprised if he joins GlobalReplica, or some other notorious fraudulent site, because that is obviously where his heart lies. RWG is a place for honest, kind, trustworthy individuals and his presence was like a disease from which only now we are starting to recover. Threads like this only the further the possibility of a relapse, which I believe most members would hate to see occur.

Roger that. Nice guy or no, he was not qualified to conduct business over the internet. It was like watching a short drunk guy getting in everyones face and the bouncers never kick him out (well, not until he takes a swing at the bouncers ;) ).

Roger that. Nice guy or no, he was not qualified to conduct business over the internet. It was like watching a short drunk guy getting in everyones face and the bouncers never kick him out (well, not until he takes a swing at the bouncers ;) ).

And he did.......And we did!

Offshore

I totally agree with what Corgi said, and, having read his [Neil's]comments on the linked thread, I think Neil's well and truly shown his true colors. Throwing insults about a person's appearance, or infirmity, belongs in the playground, not the discussion forum of adults. Belittling someone's ill health is particularly low, especially when having recently practically begged for people's patience and understanding while experiencing his own health difficulties. Difficulties which, it is worth remembering, are to do with totally controllable and managable conditions, not life-threatening illnesses. Diabetes? Boo Hoo, I'm sure we all know someone with diabetes that isn't at death's door... Sure, Neil might be a 'straight talker', and might well have brought issues like the Cartel to people's attention, but that doesn't give him the right to behave as he did, either here, or on RG. I'm glad he's gone. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Great watch photographer.

Lousy dealer.

While 20 guys were waiting for their MBK Nautilus's...

I was wearing mine.

Same price as he offered, from a dealer who shipped start to finish in 2 weeks.

Nuff said.

He misses us more than we miss him.

Neil had the unfortunate weakness of turning on his friends. He just flips a switch and that's it. I was on the receiving end of it and it got to the point where he was making out to some members that I had something to do with his banning here. He doesn't see greys, just black and white, and he doesn't know when to cut his losses or apologise.

I respected Neil and thought of him as a friend, but the moment I received a free watch for review from Puretime, he turned into an abusive and vindictive man, making out that I played him from the beginning. You see, anything anyone does is always about him, even when it's not.

While I still respect him, I can't think of him as a friend any more.

Neil had the unfortunate weakness of turning on his friends. He just flips a switch and that's it. I was on the receiving end of it and it got to the point where he was making out to some members that I had something to do with his banning here. He doesn't see greys, just black and white, and he doesn't know when to cut his losses or apologise.

I respected Neil and thought of him as a friend, but the moment I received a free watch for review from Puretime, he turned into an abusive and vindictive man, making out that I played him from the beginning. You see, anything anyone does is always about him, even when it's not.

While I still respect him, I can't think of him as a friend any more.

Hmm quite sad indeed.

I must say, although I do miss his sardonic wit.... I certainly do not miss his [censored] poor business practices. I have been waiting over 5 months for an MBK PP Nautilus. Starting to think I'm never going to see IT or the money I paid. I'm sure I can't be the only one.