When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The top 3 Ladies Reps

P4GTR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really appreciate this thread.

I'm looking to get my Fiance a watch, but I'm having difficulty finding one. We went out today looking at Gens, and it turns out she doesn't like the Cartier Roadster (I thought she would). Maybe the Omega Constellation would be a nice option, she likes the smaller size.

Got my GF a Womens Rolex Yachtmaster and she's still loving it, a strong recommendation from Eddie Lee which was right on the money. :victory:

Women under 40 (well most) want the bigger watches now. My first purchase for my girlfriend was a 35mm Pasha. Well, she wore that for about a month before DEMANDING an upgrade in size. I was wearing a pam 203 (47mm) at the time, so she felt she needed more wrist presence. SO, I got her a pam 049. She loved it, still wears it 80% of the time, but wanted to jump back to a Cartier. SO, I got her an eta white rubber Santos. I thought the eta case was worth the extra dough. Well, I thought for sure the large woud be too big, so I got her the mid or the ~40mm size. It was for Valentine's Day, so she didn't know what was coming. I couldn't believe when her first remarks were,"I thought these were bigger?" Wow. I had to explain that now she was being ridiculous, wanting a dinner plate on her wrist! Well, she came back down to earth and realized 40mm is a great size for her little wrist. The only catch was, I have to find a white 26mm strap because she took possesion over the 47mm pam :rolleyes: But as far as reccomendations go, I've bought a few men's masterpiece diamond rollies for her friends and they love them. The CZ's are pretty big so they look great on a woman's wrist. I'm talking single 30 year old chicks whose other friend's wear cut glass fashion watches. Also, guys don't hit on the rollie girls as much because they figure there has to be a sugar daddy behind those diamond Rolexes :lol:

• 1 month later...
By far the most common watch I see on the professional women where I work is this one:

cartier1fx5.jpg

Bought my GF the GEN and she never takes it off. The rep is pretty good too and only around $100 for the quartz version.

Yep I'm waiting for my wife's santos all steel to arrive... I will give you some pic as soon it's arrived ^_^

I got the wife a mid size yachmaster which she loves. Has enough bling but nice sporty style and versitle. She liked the J12 too, but she felt too common. If considering the yachtmaster mid size is a must, as the ladies is too small looking.

• 11 months later...
you have a thing for those East German swimmers of the last millenium huh ? :D

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

I'm just being silly is all... look at the post icon.

Guest techlogik
Frank Muller Lady Conquistador by far the most accurate lady watch I have ever seen

musicalmullerborderedgi5.jpg

Where to find this one now? Can't seem to find it at the usual places.