When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Glash

yellomen

probably the easiest (no awkward date arrangement)

gosportevolutionchronoss.jpg

True. The panorama date model actually has two date wheels side by side that are seamlessly integrated to look like one. I was told by an authorized retailer that this is the reason the date model is more expensive than the chronograph model pictured.

Have anyone had this already ? I'm very tempted, but I'm a bit worried about 21600 sec-at-3 movement :cc_confused:

I wonder if hour subdial is really 6 hour, or is it standard 7750 12 hour ... anyhow can't wait to see some reviews

regards

I wonder if the chrono hours will be 6h/cycle too.

Did anyone notice the inversion done on the order of the display? The Chrono minutes are at 9 and the seconds at 3! Unles there is a new caliber out there, I am sure this is 2/3 of the mod that will be used to do the AP ROO.

I fully agree!

King has this model with the SS bracelet. That bracelet rocks, with it's cool hing-links and the best instant-adjusting clasp I've ever seen. the rep seems to copy this clasp because I could see the buttons on the sides, but hard to tell. Is anyone going to pull the trigger on one of these?