When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Concorde C1 replica is out!

chrgod

The flow of A7750 based replicas continues.

The Concorde C1 is another big, fancy chrono with "Three dimensional dial" and a rubber strap.

Looks like a rather well made watch. Good engravings/enlarged letters on the caseback. The 7750 is of the new type, with regulator.

However, it does not "sing" to me... And I will for sure pass this one. In this category, I personally would rather choose the Porsche Design chrono. But, each to his own. :)

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

Concorde C1 on PC

Maybe even more interesting is a new Patek Replica.. I does not know which model this, but it looks good with a big date and combinded minutes/hours chronograph counter@6.. :)

The case looks too thin to be 7750-based.. Maybe only qartz.. :-( Nevertheless, a nice watch!

3.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

Patek at PC

Even being a quartz, the Patek is interesting, no ticking seconds hand.

I have never seen a quartz-movement with this layout, but I guess there must be all sorts of quartz-movements around. My first guess was that is had to be a modified Seagull ST-19, as in many of the other Patek chronos with moonphase. But, I have never seen a date-modification on the ST-19. I think this mod would have been too complicated.

the Concord probably looks good in person.. but the pics make me thnik...BUSY!!!! ... ya think? just a little

I know other timepieces can claim the same.. but this one dosen't seem to "flow" with it's lines

maybe I'll change my mind.. but with all the great reps coming out this year .. i'm starting to get very picky.. :rolleyes: .. yeah right..

the Concord probably looks good in person.. but the pics make me thnik...BUSY!!!! ... ya think? just a little

I know other timepieces can claim the same.. but this one dosen't seem to "flow" with it's lines

maybe I'll change my mind.. but with all the great reps coming out this year .. i'm starting to get very picky.. :rolleyes: .. yeah right..

I'll wait for your review :lol: