When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 187

M5Man

I just checked Trutytime.

UPCOMING MODELS on TRUSTY TIME

1. PAM187 47mm Submersible Chrono - Asia 7750

2. IWC FA Jones with Swiss 6498 (New Decorated movement) - SS and Rose Gold

So these are not EL's exclusive items. I am going to wait for a price drop from other dealers.

$400 for a 7750 is quite expensive imo.

Also, I want a sapphire crystal version for the FA Jones.

Edited by cwai02

Does anyone know if the 187 is using the improved 7750 movement? Eddie said yes but I have a feeling it's not. :cc_confused:

I've had many dealings with EL...

If he says it is the new version of the 7750...

Then it is...

TT

I've had many dealings with EL...

If he says it is the new version of the 7750...

Then it is...

TT

i also think so...no need for him to tell people stories...he would have sold out the 187 even if they had the old version of the 7750....

after all, i don't give a damn if it has the sapphire crystal...about the AR coating...about the datefont....about the mvt....I like the watch and that's all what I am interested in...

even if the price drops, I can hardly see it going below 275$ in 6-9 months time...

i also think so...no need for him to tell people stories...he would have sold out the 187 even if they had the old version of the 7750....

after all, i don't give a damn if it has the sapphire crystal...about the AR coating...about the datefont....about the mvt....I like the watch and that's all what I am interested in...

even if the price drops, I can hardly see it going below 275$ in 6-9 months time...

I agree.. 349$ for returning customers is a steal.. It will not gonna drop under 270$ so BUY NOW :p

They may change the datefont or He valve but that didn't stopped me from getting it..

I was one of the first to get the 196, maybe the first who got the Auto 212 and now I will be among the first to get the reasonable priced 187..

When you want something you just cannot wait :D