When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What happened to Repaustria?

silvio

Please pardon my ignorance, but what happened to RepAustria? Can't seem to find him anywhere... "deleted member" ?

I've been missing the forum for quite a while... always love his knowledgable rollie's post and knowledge.

Can anyone shed a light please? PM preferred.

I hope this is not an inappropriate question. Thanks in advance guys.

My franken 1665: http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/s..._rwg/GW%201665/

Edited by silvio

Please pardon my ignorance, but what happened to RepAustria? Can't seem to find him anywhere... "deleted member" ?

I've been missing the forum for quite a while... always love his knowledgable rollie's post and knowledge.

Can anyone shed a light please? PM preferred.

I hope this is not an inappropriate question. Thanks in advance guys.

My franken 1665: http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/s..._rwg/GW%201665/

There has been quite a few recently, whom we have got attached to, but no-one seems to let the diehards know.

A few have been seen over at RG, for a while then come back here , only to dissappear forever. ;)

Are two weeks I got the same questions to do,

this Q. forum supporters too ! :o

The strange thing is that REPAUSTRIA ( or Admin ) deleted their account at all!

BMW : To lose REPAUSTRIA technical support is for sure one bud think for the forum all, I think.

@ Verbal Kint: Austria is not in Swiss :rolleyes:

Sometimes people out grow replicas, and move to the realm of genuines :)

We should wish them fond farewells and offer thanks for their time and shared knowledge B)

I trust you are right, Mickey ... but I do believe our mate Repaustria have his fair share of knowledge, which doesn't necessary follows that order. Lots of knowledgable people, well studied on genuines, even vintages... but chose to dwell in this wonderful site, for the fun of it.

But it's just my theory of course.

Me personally, I hope Repaustria is still here to share.

RepAustria wanted to have his account & posts deleted for personal reasons. It wasn't any kind of "protest" against RWG, just personal reasons that he doesn't want to share.

He might be back already, with a new screen name.

RepAustria wanted to have his account & posts deleted for personal reasons. It wasn't any kind of "protest" against RWG, just personal reasons that he doesn't want to share.

He might be back already, with a new screen name.

Thanks for your explanation, By-Tor.

Repaustria, whomever you are now - hope you're still enjoying the forum and sharing your wonderful knowledge sir.

I was curious why RepAustria was not present in the wrist-checks... he should be easy to spot if he posts one, because he has very distinct looking hands and wrists.

On another note.. where's Victoria? I heard someone came over to her place for a visit... I guess they've been staying for a good few months now?