When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem for the baby mate, could certainly climb on trees, not the case of the rider for the moment :D i'll tell you more in 3 months ;)

:rofl:

It is..... Just got it today :wub: .

:yu: Congrats Scoobs!

I have to go for the 196 right now.

Just read some great story/review from a forum friend...can't leave it in a box for now :wub:

Panerai196_Kruz_800_02.jpg

Panerai196_Kruz_800_16.jpg

Panerai196_Kruz_800_19B.jpg

I have to go for the 196 right now.

Just read some great story/review from a forum friend...can't leave it in a box for now :wub:

Panerai196_Kruz_800_02.jpg

Panerai196_Kruz_800_16.jpg

Panerai196_Kruz_800_19B.jpg

Almost the watch of 'The Transporter', so one which my movie-based collection will require :) It would be nice if there was a rep available with a '6' marker at the 6 position, but, since I've never been that concerned about fidelity of replication, I'm sure I'll be more than happy with whatever's available B)

As always, awesome photos :good:

I don't think there's a '6' on the gen either. This looks faithful to me...

I may be wrong about the model, but this definitely looks like a '6' at six to me ;)

pannijasonka9.jpg

[Edit to add]

It appears I got the model confused... Jason's watch does not have the 'Daylight' title, and it has printing around the upper half of the 6 subdial, which is absent on the model Stephane is wearing... Clearly two similar, but different models... Silly me :doh::scratch::lol:

Edited by TeeJay

I'm kinda new to this forum, and had a rocky start to my Rep collecting, but thanks to the advice from a certain senior member here have two new reps. This my latest arrived yesterday, and thanks to him at a much better prices then from the cartel.

post-13408-1213220386_thumb.jpg

pannijasonka9.jpg

Great movie.

Been wearing my beater today

gated1665018cbw1.jpg

But as I am on my way out to the local computer merchant to put together a new mail server, you inspired me to switch to something that may help to 'convince' him to give me a better deal - my Daytona beater

shootthewatch2.jpg

Edited by freddy333

But as I am on my way out to the local computer merchant to put together a new mail server, you inspired me to switch to something that may help to 'convince' him to give me a better deal - my Daytona beater

shootthewatch2.jpg

Awesome :lol:

The thing that made me chuckle in The Transporter, was how his PAM had an alarm ;)

Got this last night from ZTECH! He said it came from Silix with Asian 6497.........., well I opened the watch and found the following:

The watch have no rubber o-ring on the caseback and the crown o-ring was very dry!

I put a new O-ring in and greased it and the crown.......but the biggest surprise of all????????

The movement was Swiss 6497. I can't believe it at first, so I opened my PAM036 with Swiss in it, and lo and behold......

it's exactly the same! Z! If you're reading this, thanks Bro! I guess Silix gave us a free upgrade!

Water Test came out to 10ATM! I will be swimming with this beauty!!! Here you go!

Pam113I.jpg

Put a BOB Shark on it for the swimming!

Pam113J.jpg

Edited by HikeUSA

Russian steel today with generic oyster bracelet. The sound this ETA 7734 copy movement makes is like Hammer and sichel...

142250584_o.jpg