When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wrist Check

tmg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Rob, where did you get that Bell & Ross ? It's handsome,... the only B&R I would

ever wear....

Hi Richard, Got this one from TTK. It is the best looking of this model I've seen (actually I haven't seen this one anywhere else yet). very inexpensive with an Asian mvmnt and very reliable.

To continue from last week and going on to this week:

DSC00594.jpg

Ah ha, this is the PAM I was thinking of last week, as being worn by Jason Statham. Could you tell me what model number it is, please?

As for myself, I am still wearing my 104. I wasn't able to get the photos or review done yesterday as I'd hoped, but, insha'allah, they will be done at some point :) I've tried all my straps with it, and I have to admit, it might well be the most versatile PAM of my collection. I'm mostly wearing it on the SS Bracelet, but I did put it on a bony croc strap this evening, just for a brief change of pace... Back to SS for tomorrow though :)

Breaking precedence & starting the work week off without my usual beater.

This instead

anothersunday0181.jpg

Freddy, I think you're addicted to this watch! It's the first time Ive notice you wearing a Rollie other that a Daytona or SD!

The 60/72/74 is every bit special as the daylights are; even more so that they used Zenith movements up until LVMH wouldn't supply them with movements anymore. It's just too bad it doesn't get the kind of "press" that it deserves because it's a bit small.

But even being that it's a proprietary movement that is slightly difficult to service, it is a technological marvel compared to the ETA 7753 (only that the El-P doesn't have hack seconds, though).

Freddy, I think you're addicted to this watch! It's the first time Ive notice you wearing a Rollie other that a Daytona or SD!

I am definitely addicted to this amazing chs GMTIIC rep. It is the 1st rep I have seen in over 20 years that truly merits the title 'Super Rep' right out of the box.

116710LN20211.jpg

I also wear a DJ sometimes

16014vs16011.jpg

but I have never worn a 'Rollie' (only Rolex).

Glad that you like the GMTIIc Freddy. I might get one of those for a review. Wrong hand stack though... but I want to see if the watch itself is all worth the hype. :)

Tuesday I'll be wearing my white beauty.

IMG_8244.jpg

1-1.jpg