When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO 1:1 Coming Soon

That link is for the AP ROO secs @ 9, the one being offered is NEW. Just pulled the trigger on a Black Themes AP ROO secs @ 12, $598 shipped is not ridiculous for a watch that many of us have been waiting for YEARS The secs @ 9 for the $499 price has sold well, but $100 more for a correct subdial movement works for me...so glad I had to talk myself out of ordering it dozens of times. Is the HBB Ceramic overpriced, maybe...but I'm enjoying mine still...and this being one of my grails for less than the HBB, it's a no brainer.

dave :victory:

p.s. angus matched other dealer pricing, send a refund for the difference.

is he also going to refund the difference between his price and kings 455$?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't draw any conclusions until somebody purchases these to do a fair comparison. A $100 gap seems pretty extreme to be the same watch.

is he also going to refund the difference between his price and kings 455$?

Guest Sql_pl

King's is definately a rep too - there are no metal surrounding around hour markers....

Funny - it is cheaper and better. Wonder for how long it will stay like that. I guess until rest of the cartel notices it :)

Just sent payment. Now the wait begins...

I'm DOWN !!!! ... right with you R... :D

And I do believe the screws on the bezel are polished smooth.. the maker tends to take out all saturation on his pics... so the "polished" look is gone but the screws are smooth as opposed to the brushed look of the bezel.. so I'll bet they are in fact Polished

Out of curiosity, I do wonder what the average potential ROO candidate's wrist size is?

Mine is 6.75"; due to the wide, angular (and thick) case, long lug to lug measurement and less than flexible bracelet links, I'm not sure I can effective pull this watch off on the wrist (comfortably)...

I guess we'll see :)

Dalay-

Absolutely apples and oranges. The differences are huge. You have a true Franken with gen dial, hands and proper movement and all the good things that go with it. And as is usually the case it initially cost upwards of 25-30% of a genuine. And your watch is rarer than the gen. :) This rep is nowhere near its class but also costs 5% of a gen. I have always lusted for your watch but didn't have the coin at the time. Wear that one well. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ubi-

Which one did you buy?

Price is now 565 on king's... I knew the adjustment would be quick

they probably threatened her to raise/update the price!

whatever josh&andrew want to charge, other dealers have to charge aswell.

Edited by slay

Price is now 565 on king's... I knew the adjustment would be quick

Yeah it was quick.

Biggest joke is all the members here seem to not cear to much.

Its a 100$ swing upwards..So you can rest assure they make atleast 150-200$ pr watch they sell of this new ap roo.

As soon as I receive my black dial, I'll work on a write-up to compare it to the genuine, and do a complete side-by-side. (Although the genuine one is in Ti)

:)

I also want to say:

The silver background for the date is also correct. I have seen it twice on genuine black dial Themes.

Edited by thomasng

I thought she was part of the cartel too?

The correct ref for the black dial in steel case and bracelet:

25721ST.00.1000ST.08

hxxp://www.audemarspiguet.com/AP/#/collections/en/male/royal_oak_offshore/chronograph/25721ST.OO.1000ST.08

Probably a good idea to anonymise that link... we dont want AP pulling a Hublot !

(note i have putt xx to replace the tt in the above link - copy and paste into your browser)