When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG crown update

t

ok guys

the crowns are ready. I will pick up the parcel from my local post office in few hours

But i need you help.

Any reputable modder here in Germany or EU who can test this crowns? I would send you samples... and you can test the crowns for our community... i have no reps to test the crowns...

maybe VDBroucke that is a resident modder for vintage watches on RG could help...

he should have a PAM or two (that are not vintage ones) to try them out

Edited by dadog13

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok sounds good

we need a respected member who will check the crowns for us... so we will be sure that the crowns work 100%

i will try to make pictures today or tomorrow from the crowns... i have not see them now... will pick up the parcel in 2 hours from post office

yes, of course i will test the crown with a picture review if t will send a crown to me.

rolli

Isn't Rolli in Germany? Other EU folks would include Pam1A, Sssurfer, V, etc. but that will take time. T- Congrats on a great project. Looking forward to seeing them.

guys

let me know which member you trust as much and i will send him the crowns for a check up.

VD brouke will have one 111 crown

chefcook contact me - you could test is with V crown guard

any other???

If you send me one I can conpare it with my gen 112 crown as well...

If you send me one I can conpare it with my gen 112 crown as well...

ok

your adress by PM please

I am in UK and can try one on standard rep and compare with a first generation Palp crown, latest DSN crown or gen crown on my franken preA1

PAMman you are welcome...

PM me your adress

I would suggest sending The Zigmeister one since he has mounted many a genuine crown for Kruzer and I....

yes master The Zigmeister - sure

but i thought someone in the EU would be faster

i have them in my hand

they looks good to me... i am not a expert but the first things i can see is

the crown is thicker as the standard crown

the crown has much more "rims" as the standard crown

hold on guys... i will post pictures in 2-3 hours... a friend will bring me a pam 111 rep case and i will check it with this case (Puretime).

i have them in my hand

they looks good to me... i am not a expert but the first things i can see is

the crown is thicker as the standard crown

the crown has much more "rims" as the standard crown

hold on guys... i will post pictures in 2-3 hours... a friend will bring me a pam 111 rep case and i will check it with this case (Puretime).

wow.....cant wait to see!!!

I'd like to say legendofspeed or chinkiechunkie as they have quite a few gen crowns and on their watches as well...Also gen 112 to compare it to. Not to mention that the three of us have 5 V's CGs to test it with on DSN, puretime, and josh/andrew case.

Edited by jaykeem

I received the crown today and you'll guess easily what I did when I came home... Ate something ;) Second thing was changing the crown.

It does fit perfectly the standard rep CGs as well as V's CG, but I need a longer crown stem. The thread on T's crown is bored a lot deeper than on my rep crown, therefore I need the longer stem to mount the crown correctly. But thats nothing big - a stem is about 5 Euros at the local watchsmith.

You won't believe what a huge difference the crown makes in real life!!! With both rep and T crown next to each other the difference is only small, but when the crown is on the watch it looks soooo damn nice, simply amazing.

The quality is unbelievably good, too. Worth every penny...