When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midsummer Weekend Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doing some bookkeeping & accounts Saturday morning with this

silvercertificategmt018b1.jpg

anothersunday0031.jpg

Planning to go out Saturday evening with this

lobbsrolex0141.jpg

lobbsrolex0201.jpg

I think I have finally figured out why this modern watch (the GMTIIC) gets so much wrist time -- it looks alot like my beater (DRSD), but modernized & with just the right amount of bling

drsdgmtIIc20111.jpg

And I keep getting unsolicited compliments on it -- 4 so far & all from women, which is unusual since women, in my experience, rarely make a point of acknowledging a man's watch.

My compliments to the factory on a job truly well done (for once.........assuming the chs movement does not die a premature death) & to those RWG members who posted the 1st pictures of this watch. :)

Saturday ~ GMT II Pepsi (Diet) .. with Correct Vintage 1675 Hand Stack

dsc0004bp1.jpg

csc0007ts1.jpg

In A Fantasy Universe .. or a better analogy.... when you are a Kid and the neighborhood game is being played with "your football" you call the rules.. lines of demarcation.. etc.. so I offer the best of "Both Worlds" .. the GMT II with the Vintage 1675 "CHS" (correct hand stack) ... Well ... just use your imagination :lol::thumbsupsmileyanim: .... :thumbsupsmileyanim: .... :brow:

BTW. By-Tor looking at last years one makes me realise how slack I have been at taking new pics!

Same here, same here my friend!!!

I think we both need to shoot lots of new pics of our watches. Not that I ever get tired of your shots...

You'd be correct ;)

Frankenstein DIY specials:

209_0939.jpg

Lots of gen parts + El Primero 400/3019's driving them :)

202_0299.jpg

194_9473.jpg

196_9685.jpg

175_7522.jpg

UBI.... if you weren't such a nice guy.. sheesh..

:bounce: .... :cc_detective:...... :doh: ............ :notworthy:

@boncovi... Wow.. DOG!!!!.. you wear it well !!!! Looks great on your wrist man !!!!! :o

Same here, same here my friend!!!

I think we both need to shoot lots of new pics of our watches. Not that I ever get tired of your shots...

Thanks :), I think my problem is I have not bought any reps since the Breitling Evo's were released!

@ Ubi I never get tired of seeing the twins!

dsc05885ws8.jpg

Another Yellowstone moment with a roadside bison. The bison in the park stand in the road rather nonchalantly and seem quite calm, however far more people have been gored and killed by bison in Yellowstone than by bears, falling from cliffs, or being boiled alive in the many geysers and hot springs. Still....it is a sight to behold.