When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

(Newbies question) The best Submariner Replica ?(Link inside)

Drizzle

Hello,

I'm a newbie :animal_rooster: on the Replica Watch business.

I want to buy a "Perfect" = same as original/geniune watch, especially the outside face of the watch

I'm really interested by this watch :

http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...53847297ef9780c

My question is simple: This model is the best Replica of the Submariner i can find ? Really same as the original one (outside face)

Thank you in advance,

And congratulation to this beautiful board !

See you !

Hello,

I'm a newbie :animal_rooster: on the Replica Watch business.

I want to buy a "Perfect" = same as original/geniune watch, especially the outside face of the watch

I'm really interested by this watch :

My question is simple: This model is the best Replica of the Submariner i can find ? Really same as the original one (outside face)

Thank you in advance,

And congratulation to this beautiful board !

See you !

Who has the best sub!

welcome and have fun here :-))))

• 2 weeks later...

Other choices would be custom pieces with gen parts . It depends on if you are looking for best price, best look out of the box, best look with mods........ Oh and how much you want to spend. The price points seem to be $100, $230, $275, $360 and more for something with gen parts. Read all you can here and make the best choice for you. There is a reason people pay more...

unfortunately Porsche356a's Rolex have been sold :-( !

Whats your opinion about my choice in my first port ?

Is it good ? near genuine ?

Thanks

Thanks y'all !

Other choices would be custom pieces with gen parts . It depends on if you are looking for best price, best look out of the box, best look with mods........ Oh and how much you want to spend. The price points seem to be $100, $230, $275, $360 and more for something with gen parts. Read all you can here and make the best choice for you. There is a reason people pay more...

Yes, definetly a watch with Gen parts will be dope (same as Porsche has sold), but where i can find it ? on Replica Website, they don't use Gen parts... or....

For the price i'm ready to spend 400-500 USD for a "Near Perfect Rolex Submariner" !

I read, i read,...

Thanks BlueSphere & JohnG to point me on Euromariner !

And why they call it "Euromaniner" and not "Submariner"... ?!

Edited by Drizzle

@Drizzle: first and foremost welcome to the board!

Unfortunately there's no straight answer to your question. Please follow Ilsteve80's advice, do some research and find the best Sub you like from the best dealer for you.

I'm really no Rolex guy so I can't help you specifically, but in general there are different versions of reps you can buy from different dealers. No rep version is 100% accurate, so you need to study wich model fits your needs best.

Enjoy!

Amazing... A ''who has the best sub'' question again.. :clap: Like one of my first questions here...

well... all the answers that were given to you ..are perfect (sub B) ) !

My advice is... to..WAIT !

Yes... wait.. Check all of the above, check the RELATED POSTS, check all the posted pics of Euromariner, noobmariner, BKs , etc etc... and then pull the trigger!

U ll find urself constantly changing decisions on what is more suitable for your 400-500 usd as you state.. Maybe 100 will be enough and more than satisfying (if you choose the noob) Maybe more... DO RESEARCH USING THE ANSWERS ABOVE !

We are here to help you!

Amazing... A ''who has the best sub'' question again.. :clap: Like one of my first questions here...

well... all the answers that were given to you ..are perfect (sub B) ) !

My advice is... to..WAIT !

Yes... wait.. Check all of the above, check the RELATED POSTS, check all the posted pics of Euromariner, noobmariner, BKs , etc etc... and then pull the trigger!

U ll find urself constantly changing decisions on what is more suitable for your 400-500 usd as you state.. Maybe 100 will be enough and more than satisfying (if you choose the noob) Maybe more... DO RESEARCH USING THE ANSWERS ABOVE !

We are here to help you!

So correct: wait and search...I've had tons of Subs where only one would be enough: not the best but the one YOU prefer!

Have a look at my present past collection in my signature...there are plenty of subs :o