When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of Week Wristcheck...

ubiquitous

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what promotersf, deltatahoe, and myself are kicking off the week with. Pic from our mini-GTG tonight. This is a very very ironic pic for an RWG GTG. :D

IMG_3272_2-1.jpg

Unfortunately, lighting was absolutely horrible for pics and this is the only one that's presentable.

Looks more like a Paneresti GTG! :D

What could be more American than that? emot-911.gif

I completely agree! A sportsman's watch! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Another week starts already and with some great watches guys, congrats on the variety of them.

I'll be boaring again but, hey, it's my newest baby :wub:

Rolex16610WM9_800_14B.jpg

Rolex16610WM9_800_01.jpg

Jeez Stephane, nice gen. :greedy:

SS Sub is never boring for some reason. I've noticed that if I put it on for a day, it winds up staying on for a week.

A customer invited me into his Den this morning .. turns out he collects antique pocket watches and Clocks.. walls filled with clocks and pocket watches from the 1800's .. all restored with original parts..it was something to see.. he said I can come back with my camera.. but the really amazing thing is they were all functioning.. he spends the better part of the morning manually winding all of them.. it was surreal to be in a den.. (fashioned after the turn of the century..20th) with a hundred clocks and pocket watches ticking away.. some rather loud.. it was a symphony of ticking..

My first thought .. which I found hilarious given my addiction... was... "wow, this guy needs help" .. then I caught myself.. :bicycle:

After reading this, I started to chuckle to myself. :rofl:

But, then, I thought, 'Why am I laughing?......If there was ever a case of the kettle calling the pot black........' :yeah:

Back to the beater

summertime_drsd0181.jpg

Stephane my firend, excellent choice if I do say so myself!!! Apparently great minds think alike :rolleyes::p

I haven't worn the Sub in over a month, but today it called to me!

June23rdWristshot2.jpg

June23rdWristshot.jpg

And those Explorer I's...WONDERFUL selections guys! I hope to get one soon... ^_^

@Allergydoc: I just packaged the MBK Sub (the review watch), and it's ready to go for the new owner. It's a beautiful rep!

I'll go with my modded GMT 16710 Tuesday.

2.jpg

6.jpg

With all my crystals off at Chief's getting AR, it gives me a chance to wear watches that normally sit in the box unloved, such as this one:

Wristshots146.jpg

@sub: Nice strap combo!

My first PVD PAM (DSN 195) showed up in the mail today so that's what was on my wrist most of the day. Wearing the BK Sub tonight.

wksmd0.jpg

@TA8088: Nice 195.....Mine is too glossy!

PAM195.jpg

Hike

for Tuesday.. Breitling Heritage Brown... with Kona beans..

csc0028ww4.jpg

csc0016ip5.jpg

dsc0025gz0.jpg

ubiquitous Posted Today, 12:40 PM

Well, I just packed up my tourbillon to send across the Pacific... So, I've opted for one of my usuals...

Yuppp. short hop over some water... :D