When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Swordfish is out...

statikman

It's been a couple of weeks since this came out and no mention of it. Maybe because the cartel doesn't have it yet, or people find it too ugly to consider? I kind of love it.

Is it lacking in any way? I can't tell if there is AR but beyond that it looks pretty damn good to me. I guess I'm waiting for someone to pull the trigger and give a review.

http://www.pam111.com/product_info.php?man...roducts_id=2252

Yeah the swordfish came out a while ago. I think it looks cool but how do you tell the time at a glance when most of the dial is covered by those dual cyclops things? not very practical and i dont think its selling as well as they planned. If you want a Graham, the chronofighter is a better option.

The cartel dealers don't have it listed because the ultimate version is not out yet, this is a version from another factory. There was a thread a while ago on repgeek that said it. I think they wait with releasing it when all the AP secs@12/BB King/Concord C1 hype is over.