When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who is the jack*** posting pics of replicas on TZ?

thomasng

Who is sergeytitov?

Stop posting pics of replicas on TZ and passing them off as real! You just posted a pic of a fake Rubberclad, showing off your new carbon strap... I also see that you posted pics of blurred fake Hublot Big Bang too...

All I can say is, you're playing with fire by posting pics of replicas on a genuine forum.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nono:

I really dont understand why people do that.

No good can come from doing it and you will only get your feelings hurt. You are never going to fool a WIS with a $500 watch. Stick to the rest of the population and leave that 1% alone. They dont [censored] with us, return the favor.

Yep definatly a rep and i think the strap would look better with white ish stiching,

If the poster is here get rid of that photo, it is only a matter of time before you are called out and then you bring FAR MORE intrest into the reps than is healthy

And read the rules for this place

Did anyone see this reply from his HBB post. I hope the dummy [censored] gives him his address.

"Congratulation and welcome!

Please send me your address via jcbiver@hublot.com and I will send you my handwritten extended guarantee for your watch. Please also indicate the case number and style of your Big Bang"

those subdials on the RC screams fake strange no one has called it yet.

Indeed. The writing on the chapter ring, the word "Tachymetre" looks very, well uhhh.... tacky.

And the date window ain't fooling anyone... the datefont is off and the window is not deep enough.

I think the people are skeptical, but lighting may affect the subdial colors reproduced by the camera.

I say the tell is the significantly thicker datefont and its' position.

And the HBB is...no question a fakery.

Who is this tomfooler?

Outch!!!!

Some need to read rules on TZ... :rtfm:

I doubt that will deter them from the stupidity of their actions....

this just draws more unwanted attention to us IMO... I wonder if he's here under a different user name..??

Who's the guy that want's to write him an extended guarantee on his HBB? A Hublot official? If he sends his serial to him (as opposed in his post) he's screwed!

Hate to say it but that's what you get if noobs get acces to super reps... there should be a minimum post acces to dealer offerings. Set at 500 posts or so....

Who's the guy that want's to write him an extended guarantee on his HBB? A Hublot official? If he sends his serial to him (as opposed in his post) he's screwed!

Hate to say it but that's what you get if noobs get acces to super reps... there should be a minimum post acces to dealer offerings. Set at 500 posts or so....

I would still have no access to dealers if that were the case. I do see your point.

Guest carlsbadrolex

HMMMM, A Socal person... Interestingly, there is a guy on Los Angeles Craigslist selling HBB's and Ap ROO's right now. He wants $500 for the SS HBB and $750 for the RG ceramic. The AP ROO is the sec at 9 version and he still wants $500 for it.

I wonder if this guy was stupid enough to buy them as genuine, or if the seller on CL is the same douche on TZ.

I doubt that will deter them from the stupidity of their actions....

this just draws more unwanted attention to us IMO... I wonder if he's here under a different user name..??

If this stupid guy he's here, I suggest to ban him, period.

He's keen too, he's posted the handwritten extended guarantee offer twice now in the same thread.

It looks like he makes that offer to everyone on that board so could be that he didnt even really notice that its a fake. Funny though.. you post pics of a bad rep and the president of the company calls you on it.. bahaha

The Hublot president himself.

Yes & we are already known to him. So the guy that posted the rep pics is just pouring gas on an already smoldering fire. And with the economy being so volatile, the gen companies are putting alot more effort into locating profit leaks in the dike, so to speak.