When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh's Skyland V.2 is up

Samurai

the 7 is too close to the lume dot, and the 8 is too far away.

THe 7 looks like it could be a slight bit too close, then again it could be the angle of the shot. As for the 8 it is spot on with the gen directly under the 30 on the seconds subdial.

It is ridicoulus that they did not get the 80-60 thing right. I'd buy one instantly if the got that right...

According to Puretime who seems to be selling the exact same watch the 60-80 issue will be fixed and these photos are pre-production samples only??? Guess we will have to wait for someone to get one and put up photots to know for sure.

yes, i was corrected. same as the gen with the 8 farther away from the. now i'm even more pumped for mine to arrive from Angus. if I like the Black on SS when it arrives, then i'll be placing another order for the gray faced one.

i need some more colorful dials in my collection other than Black.

Angus at Puretime assured me that the 60/80 issue will be corrected before he ships them out starting monday with the SS bracelet.

Edited by jkirke

I think we will have a candidate for the nomination for the SUPER rep of the year 2008. The Rolex GMTIIC was a good candidate, but after too much flaws that come out (water resistant, crystal alignment, mvt realibility) I think now is out of the run.

Its cheaper because they want to send Angus a message. Andrew doesn't have the SS bracelet listed yet as its not available, but Josh has the SS listed at the same price.

Is that really all there is to it? Surely Angus has to lower his price to compete. It's not as if none of us can see the lower price.

I think this one is perfect, provided the "80" gets fixed. If not I'd go with the V1 half dot, the 80 would drive me nuts.

Hopefully they'll keep sending messages back and forth. The competition is good for us. It'll result in the prices coming back to earth.

I can feel the tension between Angus and Andrew. I don't think they like each other much and what we all need is some good ol' competition to stabilize the pricing. This should be a win win situation because it should also stimulate some sales for them.