When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eddie Lee

cromodora

I found El before finding Rwg1. Led me to the promise land way back when.

El if your reading this, next rounds on you.

Trivia on El.

Known as Eddie Lee or El. Before that Sunshine.

Was was Els handle even before Sunshine???

AKA EddieMurphy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God, such wonderful memories.

EL was the finest, no one who came after him could even compare. And Sunshine300 sounds right.

Didn't he collect tea sets?

Also, I believe he was in medical supply sales and one time donated some HIV testing kits to one of his clients in some under-developed country.

Eddie, I hope you are doing well and if you are around, please let us know.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry to hear that EL is no longer around, too bad, most of my reps were from Eddie. Still the best looking ones, best merchandise that could be found in those days. I was thinking about ugrading my collection, any dealers around with some really good merchandise? Special hello to all my fellow members from the old days

Cheers guys

Those quotes from EL are great. A couple of them had me damn near on the floor. Sadly the days of EL were long before I discovered this hobby. But from everything I've read he was probably the best dealer to ever grace the boards and a hell of a good guy. Have no doubt the legend of EL will live on forever.

Eddie Lee

He was Tonya Yoshi on ioffer.com..the first Pam rep I ever bought a 111g...many, many more from him after and always perfect deals..He was amazing , I think he slept with his Blackberry, because no matter what time it was when I emailed him,I had a response in 5-10 minutes!

He learned how to photograph watches on these forums (TRC).. :)

Got pretty good too.

EL was my go to guy for the more expensive reps, eg. PAM028, 029, 03 etc.

Great guy, and before he left, he was almost on the verge of getting the PAM187 with 7753 done, but sadly that never came to pass.

It'd be great to hear from him again... I remember him giving me advice on not getting laser eye surgery done.

• 4 months later...

Eddie Lee was the best. Bought about eight watches with him and never had a problem. Had the pleasure of drinks with him a few times and enjoyed both his company and humor. Lost touch last fall when I left the country. Upon returning, I tried all his contact numbers and email addresses with no luck. Eddie, if you see this give me a ring, we're long over due for another round.

I found El before finding Rwg1. Led me to the promise land way back when.

El if your reading this, next rounds on you.

Trivia on El.

Known as Eddie Lee or El. Before that Sunshine.

Was was Els handle even before Sunshine???

I knew him as "Tanya Yoshii" when I found him on ioffer before I found this place.

My first replica, bought from EL in '04, still reeling from getting stung by 'onlinereplicastore.com'.

1680.jpg

Still runs well, I think I'll break her out for the mid-week wristie thread...................

lol, as a once bitten twice shy noob I sent him about four leading emails trying to suss out his legitimacy........................after a while he got fed up and wrote;

"Noob, buy a watch or not buy a watch, it's all the same to me, I have a 1680 replica, you do not." I laughed out loud and ordered. I used to love when my watches got hung up by customs ordering from EL. It meant a string of PM's and emails that would leave me in stitches. I always got my watch at no extra premium other than the contracted 'deal'. Ever.

Remember the old days? With dealers like TTK, Eddie, Efren, River, Scotty? There we no 'Perfect Clones', 'Abay e-shop', web sites, just photobucket albums or posts in GD of RWG. You approached dealers by email and asked them kindly if they could source you a watch, like you were asking for a favor, which you were, they were taking all the risk. Worst case; you may be out the cost of a dinner. Them? Hate to think. It turns my stomach all this talk as of late with "Consumer Advocates for Contraband", boycotts of cartels, consumer leverage en masse`, phooey.

Anyhoo, this thread is about EL. A lot of names in here of folk I remember but have since lost track of. It's a good thread.

One of my favorite EL emails:

my next project

is to clone an ideal lady

custom made to order

can be in 34d up to 47gg cup size.

sorry , no bracelet version, it will be either in sexy bikini or nothing.

Best regards

The pictures included were priceless ;)

Yeah, Demsey, those were my dealers. You hit it on the head. They took the risk and we felt appreciative compared to all the Rip off sites. Eddie was the most fun. I truly miss him. The service was great and the delivery prompt and the reps were terrific for the day. I still have MANY and they all run well. How times have changed. Now we demand Consumer action on illegal reps! How dare they not tell us the truth! blah...blah.....blah. I'm still amazed at how, despite all the sturm and drang, we get our watches through customs. And yes, Quality is up, prices are up........so whatt?

These may be the good days, but those were the good old days.

My first replica, bought from EL in '04, still reeling from getting stung by 'onlinereplicastore.com'.

Remember the old days? With dealers like TTK, Eddie, Efren, River, Scotty? There we no 'Perfect Clones', 'Abay e-shop', web sites, just photobucket albums or posts in GD of RWG. You approached dealers by email and asked them kindly if they could source you a watch, like you were asking for a favor, which you were, they were taking all the risk. Worst case; you may be out the cost of a dinner. Them? Hate to think. It turns my stomach all this talk as of late with "Consumer Advocates for Contraband", boycotts of cartels, consumer leverage en masse`, phooey.

Anyhoo, this thread is about EL. A lot of names in here of folk I remember but have since lost track of. It's a good thread.

Jeez forgot about Scotty, thanks for jogging the ol memory.

I remember eagerly awaiting when River would post a thread he would be gone for awhile on a BUYING TRIP. I would mail him my requests to see if he could source and await his mails. We would mail back many times a day if he found an item while he was out traveling and was a great time seeing what he could come up with.

Awww... the good old days.

On the flip side, I remember waiting for after the Chinese new year to see if anything new was coming out. It used to be at times a long stretch before anything new came out.

That has greatly improved!

Some say Eddie Lee is now one of the most prominent breast implant surgeons in Canada, others say he gave up selling reps to finish what Elvis Presley started. Some even say he married a very muscular woman who resembles Conan the Barbarian....we'll never really know will we?

Eddy Lee was the Man back in the Days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never a problem always a Gentleman .

Some say he is The Stick on Top Gear and Lives in the UK

Hi from Aruba to all the Old Timers from Back in the Day . <_<

Kasi! What's up Chef!? What are you wheeling these days? Got Carrera?

How about Adam "chinatown" !!!

Bought my first rep from Neil (TTK) in 2004, but Eddie Lee was the One

Good call! Adam had a lot of good sources for rep jewellry Tiffany and the like if I remember correctly...........what's up 'omd'? I think I remember you........Mexico right?

Edited by Demsey