When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2. Run of thick crowns!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

You said you can make the installation of the crown for EU members ?

I own a 111, i dunno if it's asian or eta 6697 but the crown bothers me !

I have to think to replace it, but i'm litlle bit scared to do that myself...

Can you PM me to give me more details about crown+installation+shippement cost ?

(I'm from France)

Hi,

just a status: i still haven´t PMded all on teh list, so please be patient a bit. I will send some more PMs tonight again, after that, all should have received the details! if not, please contact me!

just a improtant bid:

from all the members who reserved crowns, only a part already sent money and quite a number of members reduced their initial reservation (1 instead of 3 crowns etc). that causes a time pressure now. currently we have received only around 50% of the funds we need to pay the CNC shop next week. we (PAMela and me) can´t compense this completely out of our own pocket, therefore please: we need the funds to realize this project otherwise we do not get this done! we need at least 75% of the costs.

So please, all members who made a reservation and already received a PM from me, try to send the prepayment as soon as possible. We have an appointment with the CNC shop next Monday to talk about details and initiate next steps. We too do not want to delay the production!

The rest of you who already sent payment: Be sure, we will do everything to make this project happen! :)

I work day and night at the moment, I have the modding work to do and a daily job which forces me to travel Monday to Friday :yucky: , so not much time left for family etc. but I am optimistic that we get this done! :3a:

so everyone who did not make a reservation and everyone who wants a crown, PM me! ^_^

Thanks palp

dear palp,

order:

6x 2,1mm crowns for 1,2mm stem,

1x 2,1mm pvd crown for 1,2mm stem,

thanks a lot

rolli

Hi,

just a status: i still haven´t PMded all on teh list, so please be patient a bit. I will send some more PMs tonight again, after that, all should have received the details! if not, please contact me!

just a improtant bid:

from all the members who reserved crowns, only a part already sent money and quite a number of members reduced their initial reservation (1 instead of 3 crowns etc). that causes a time pressure now. currently we have received only around 50% of the funds we need to pay the CNC shop next week. we (PAMela and me) can´t compense this completely out of our own pocket, therefore please: we need the funds to realize this project otherwise we do not get this done! we need at least 75% of the costs.

So please, all members who made a reservation and already received a PM from me, try to send the prepayment as soon as possible. We have an appointment with the CNC shop next Monday to talk about details and initiate next steps. We too do not want to delay the production!

The rest of you who already sent payment: Be sure, we will do everything to make this project happen! :)

I work day and night at the moment, I have the modding work to do and a daily job which forces me to travel Monday to Friday :yucky: , so not much time left for family etc. but I am optimistic that we get this done! :3a:

so everyone who did not make a reservation and everyone who wants a crown, PM me! ^_^

Thanks palp

UPDATE:

ggod news! we received some more payments now and can proceed! :)

production will start any day now and it will take 1-2 weeks until i will begin with shippping!

if anyone wants to join this project, please send me a PM! :)

cheers palp

dear palp,

order:

PM sent !!!!

thanks a lot

rolli

UPDATE: :)

good news: the crowns are done and we received them from the CNC shop. all we need to do now is to sandblast some of them and to send some out for PVD treatment and to drill the threadings.

i guess i can start with shipping the titanium look ones and the s/s ones soon (end of this or beginning of next week) :)

we have some crowns left (we made some more than reserved), so if anybody wants one, please PM me!

UPDATE: :)

good news: the crowns are done and we received them from the CNC shop. all we need to do now is to sandblast some of them and to send some out for PVD treatment and to drill the threadings.

i guess i can start with shipping the titanium look ones and the s/s ones soon (end of this or beginning of next week) :)

we have some crowns left (we made some more than reserved), so if anybody wants one, please PM me!

dear palp,

order:

can i get one or two in advance ????

PM sent !!!!

thanks a lot

rolli