When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2. Run of thick crowns!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sql_pl

I am in!

At least 1 6497 SS 2.1 Crown...

Maybe I will also get one for my 2893 029.

Cheers!

EDIT:

I wonder if installation of this crown affects water resistance of the watch like it was with Leloo crowns?

Edited by Sql_pl

UPDATE:

we will make more crowns than expected, we received so many orders, thanks for this! :)

we talked with the CNC shop and they told us that the making will need 4-6 weeks unfotunately (we have tow ait until weget a slot and the crowns are made etc). i hope everyone can survive until then :D

therefore we will get the best crown :p

i receive sooo many PMs, please give me some time to answer all :)

UPDATE:

we will make more crowns than expected, we received so many orders, thanks for this! :)

we talked with the CNC shop and they told us that the making will need 4-6 weeks unfotunately (we have tow ait until weget a slot and the crowns are made etc). i hope everyone can survive until then :D

therefore we will get the best crown :p

i receive sooo many PMs, please give me some time to answer all :)

Thanks Tommy! No more PM's from me until I get the green light from you :)

good question on the water resistance... tommy will these fit as well as the stock crowns?

yes! the are built exactly like the rep crowns (except the recessed back of the crown). you can simply swap teh o-rings from your rep crown to the new one. :)

Thanks Tommy! No more PM's from me until I get the green light from you :)

hehe :D no problem Sir!! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok! here we go!

paypal issues are fixed and i will begin to PM all the members who made reservations this evening with payment details :)

please be patient since i will go through the list step by step, it could take 1-3 days until you get a PM!

crowns will be made very soon and should be ready in approximately 3-4 weeks! :victory:

for all buyers from the PAMela run: PAMela offers to you to upgrade at a price of our costs for the crowns (even a bit lower :blink: ) details will follow via PM!

i offer installation service for EU members too, please PM me if you need help with installing the crown! :)

Edited by palpatine

ok! here we go!

paypal issues are fixed and i will begin to PM all the members who made reservations this evening with payment details :)

please be patient since i will go through the list step by step, it could take 1-3 days until you get a PM!

crowns will be made very soon and should be ready in approximately 3 weeks! :victory:

dear palp,

7x 2,1mm crowns for 1,2mm stem.

thanks

rudi

just some points because some members were confused about the prices:

the regular price for a crown is 49 EUR.

i know that sounds much but it isnt IMHO because: the CNC machinig is VERY expensive especially in small series like we have here, actually 90% of the money goes to the cnc shop. we had to agree to additional work steps to get the crowns that close to genuine (identical) with the correct bevel etc. but was glad to pay it without any hesitation (and obviously many of the members here too) , i upgraded all my PAMs because the quality of the crowns is impressive. it changes the complete rep PAM. and a genuine crown is many times the price. it seems that some members are not aware these things. we do not earn much on this whole project (and he time it consumes is imense) and some of the members who work on such projects surely know that. but earning money never was not the intention, i just wanted good crowns :lol:

the second price of the mentioned 15-20 EUR (its 21 EUR) is a special offer from PAMela to the buyers of the very first run of crowns (in which i wasn´t involved) and that was not 10% perfect (bevel). so he decided to calculate a low upgrade price for these members that were not 100% happy with the early crown model. the price is below our cost, its calculated as a complete run incl.the crowns that go for the regular price of 49 EUR. its a very generous offer imho. simply because we did not want to leave some of the first buyers stand in the rain :)

however, it may happen that the price may come down around 4-5 EUR, not sure now but we will see that after we have all orders processed and we will know the exact number we can have made. if we can get them a bit cheaper, we will give the complete discount to the members :)

P.S: please give me some time to answer all the PMs and mails, my inbox explodes :lol: