When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2. Run of thick crowns!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all!

here is the status:

we received the crowns from the CNC shop and we are beginning to ship tomorrow. since it are so many packages, we have to do it step by step. i hope you understand that we do it as fast as we can, but its a lot of work and we all have to do your daily jobs too :p . But it shpould not take too long now until everybody gets the crowns :)

unfortunately i am on a business trip from today until next saturday and i can´t be online during this time (my job sucks :angry: ). i will answer pms when i am back online then! Therefore PAMela will begin with the shipping process this week and i will continue next weekend then. i will PM everyone when the crown is shipped!

cheers palp

Edited by palpatine

I know how much time-consuming these things are, Tommy, thanks for your time.

So, I also suppose that PVD crowns are not too far from the horizon, are they? ;):bounce:

hi all :)

back in town again!

shipments have begun, i did join in yesterday and yes its so time consuming. get the envelopes, package all up, organize the huge order list so that no mistakes can happen etc etc. we all have a daily job to do, so we have to do it step by step. and i have to catch up with all the PMs and emails... its a complete daily job :blink: i work nearly day and night. i never imagined that its THAT much work LOL but hey, i wanted it hehe

but its a huge project (biggest for me yet)

i am currently packing up another run of packages which will be going to the post office tomorrow. since i am back now it should accelerate this process now :p

i will inform everyone with a PM when the crown is on the way!

so please relax, i GUARANTEE all members that they will get there crowns, you know me!

we are on the finish line! :Jumpy: and i have to thank everyone for their patience!!

P.S: please do not wonder if it takes some days to answer the PMs, my box (here and over at TRC and my emailbox is 95% full :blink: ) i do my best!

Edited by palpatine

Just looking a rolli's posts above and he's needed a new stem for all his watches so as to fit these crowns. Will I need a new stem for my 7753? :unsure:

yes, you need for each movement a new stem.

the stem for palp crown have to be longer.

think, the drilling in the palp crowns are deeper, so the stems have to be longer.

rolli