When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A guy named Thor starts own rep. forum

omni

So today I was over perusing the looney bin ramblings over at RWG1 and read that Thor had started his own rep. forum recently in the last few days. Interesting, hadn't seem him around for almost a year on either RWG.

[Edit] - Now confirmed it is not RWG member Thor who has put up the new rep. forum.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look anyone has the right to start a forum and as far as our Admin team is concerned good luck to them.

But the question needs to be asked.......why?

We have 3 good forums now that not only cover everything but do so in a manner that has seen two other forums close due to inactivity in the past few Months.

Ken

Ken,

Why was my comment strange (and why do you even need to say that)? I was commenting on the look of his sight, which I think is pretty darn good. I wasn't commenting on the content or on the number of posts.

In the future, maybe I need to be more specific.

Look anyone has the right to start a forum and as far as our Admin team is concerned good luck to them.

But the question needs to be asked.......why?

We have 3 good forums now that not only cover everything but do so in a manner that has seen two other forums close due to inactivity in the past few Months.

Ken

I thought the same thing, everything can be found on the 3 forums,

We all know substantial costs are involved with any web site (forum ).

When it comes time for getting the old wallet out, might be a different story.

It was interesting to see so many familiar people from around the other fora,

even saw Two Tone as a member, ( don`t know if it is our TT).

Ken,

Why was my comment strange (and why do you even need to say that)? I was commenting on the look of his sight, which I think is pretty darn good. I wasn't commenting on the content or on the number of posts.

In the future, maybe I need to be more specific.

You don't have high expectations for a forum I see, usually pretty darn good would mean content not the just the banner.

Ken

This is indeed puzzling if in fact it is our Thor (Chris). We’ve not seen or heard from him in quite some time. Even more strange is that our Thor isn’t an IT person, so he would have had to get someone to set it up for him…

I think we need at least 20 forums, so who’s with me? Pugs? :D

This is indeed puzzling if in fact it is our Thor (Chris). We’ve not seen or heard from him in quite some time. Even more strange is that our Thor isn’t an IT person, so he would have had to get someone to set it up for him…

It remains to be seen if it is the same Thor (Chris). It is obviously the same Fakemaster who is a posting member here.

You don't have high expectations for a forum I see, usually pretty darn good would mean content not the just the banner.

Ken

I think everyone is getting bit touchy around here. Let's all breathe in and out...

I think everyone is getting bit touchy around here. Let's all breathe in and out...

Not touchy at all actually, I wish them luck but I think that recent history shows that they will need it.

Ken

Not touchy at all actually, I wish them luck but I think that recent history shows that they will need it.

Ken

That's for sure true.

@Samurai- I know... what's that all about. I know these forum's are supposed to protect us from scams, but RWG is so much more than that, and I am glad it doesn't make that it's ONLY purpose. Otherwise, once we found a good dealer, many of us would stop coming. Strange concept. Won't last long.

I honestly can't see the purpose of someone (At least within the RWG, RWI and RG community) starting another board unless it's for money or power... What fresh ideas or concepts could someone bring that couldn't be found within the 3 I listed???

I honestly can't see the purpose of someone (At least within the RWG, RWI and RG community) starting another board unless it's for money or power... What fresh ideas or concepts could someone bring that couldn't be found within the 3 I listed???

Somewhere to put Klink so he stops bugging decent people? ;)