When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This was James from Bestswiss

Guest mrshuma

Guest mrshuma

Hello everyone,

I've been reading this forum since its inception and I understand that Bestswiss has been labeled a "bad guy" in most members eyes. It boggles my mind how we can be labeled a scam site when we have never ripped off one person in over 10 years and have thousands of happy customers. I actually sold "Richard Brown of Replica Watch Report" his first replica watch back around 6 years ago it was an Oyster Presidential watch.

I understand that the argument has to do with "grossly overcharging for watches" but what people fail to recognize is every market has its buyers. People don't understand that we keep "HUNDREDS" of models IN STOCK inside the USA which allows us to SHIP via NEXT Day AIR something that these Asian dealers cannot provide. The cost and logistics involved to bring this type of stock into the USA is not cheap which is obviously factored into the price. Also we spend thousands of dollars per month on advertising which is factored into everything.

Also one other misconception is that ALL OUR WATCHES are the same as Joshua and Andrew. I will be straight with everyone, I know Josh and Andrew well and we do purchase some models from them that is no secret BUT what people fail to realize is the 2-Tone and All gold watches we have come direct from Taiwan and its a quality that Andrew and Josh do not currently offer. If any of you are familiar with Eddie, he used to sell some of the 2-Tone SUBS with SOLID 18K middle links (hollow of course) well these are of the same quality as those. The All Gold watches are much heavier and there is more gold on them. My point is there are different qualities of replicas out there, Josh and Andrew are not the entire industry.

For anyone who doubts me, I am willing to send one of the admin's a 2-Tone SUBMARINER at my expense with the real 18K gold and they can inspect it themselves and then post on this forum, once that is done I will then send an All Gold President and it can be weighed and that person will see how the quality is much better then what is being sold for $300 by these Asian dealers.

I am not here to start a war with anyone, what I have posted are the facts whether you agree with them or not.

I look forward to the discussion.

one other thing I forgot to add most if not all the companies online that are "scams" only accept COD payments that way the customer has absolutely no recourse.

Out of all the websites on the internet we are the ONLY one that accepts ESCROW.com which totally protects the buyer since we ship the watch BEFORE we even receive payment. We are also one of the few that accept credit cards as well.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to your site and you advertise your GMT Master II (16710 model) as this:

Exclusive to BestSwiss: All our 2008 models come with genuine Rolex dials and datewheels.

Then you have a picture of genuine 16710 there... and ALL your pictures in the model-specific areas are of genuine Rolex watches.

However this picture (used in your front page) is a picture of very old and poorly made CN-based 16610 replice.

examplecf0.jpg

Please post a real-life picture of your GMT II 16710 replica with genuine datewheel and dial, including closeups of the dial.

Thank you in advance for your courtesy and co-operation.

For starters, you can cut the 27 jewel BS.....Maybe edit your post so your website address isn't in there portraying this post as SPAM, and then well heck I dunno, see what the mods say. If you really want to be a trusted dealer you need to follow protocol and prove yourself. I like the idea of reps with precious metals, but not from someone with the standard 27 jewel watch actually made in switzerland [censored] on it.

If you're serious and honest, it should be an easy change...and worth it for everyone...but only if you're serious and honest.

EDIT: Genuine dials and datewheels? I'm smacking my self in the forehead right now

Well it looks like when you click the detailed description you no longer get pics of a gen.

But according to the site this "beautiful" Canal Street LV has a genuine dial. :D

examplerf8.jpg

That whole site is a joke... "all our new 2008 models have genuine Rolex dials". Puh-leeze... :D

Hello everyone,

I've been reading this forum since its inception and I understand that Bestswiss has been labeled a "bad guy" in most members eyes. It boggles my mind how we can be labeled a scam site when we have never ripped off one person in over 10 years and have thousands of happy customers. I actually sold "Richard Brown of Replica Watch Report" his first replica watch back around 6 years ago it was an Oyster Presidential watch.

I understand that the argument has to do with "grossly overcharging for watches" but what people fail to recognize is every market has its buyers. People don't understand that we keep "HUNDREDS" of models IN STOCK inside the USA which allows us to SHIP via NEXT Day AIR something that these Asian dealers cannot provide. The cost and logistics involved to bring this type of stock into the USA is not cheap which is obviously factored into the price. Also we spend thousands of dollars per month on advertising which is factored into everything.

Also one other misconception is that ALL OUR WATCHES are the same as Joshua and Andrew. I will be straight with everyone, I know Josh and Andrew well and we do purchase some models from them that is no secret BUT what people fail to realize is the 2-Tone and All gold watches we have come direct from Taiwan and its a quality that Andrew and Josh do not currently offer. If any of you are familiar with Eddie, he used to sell some of the 2-Tone SUBS with SOLID 18K middle links (hollow of course) well these are of the same quality as those. The All Gold watches are much heavier and there is more gold on them. My point is there are different qualities of replicas out there, Josh and Andrew are not the entire industry.

For anyone who doubts me, I am willing to send one of the admin's a 2-Tone SUBMARINER at my expense with the real 18K gold and they can inspect it themselves and then post on this forum, once that is done I will then send an All Gold President and it can be weighed and that person will see how the quality is much better then what is being sold for $300 by these Asian dealers.

I am not here to start a war with anyone, what I have posted are the facts whether you agree with them or not.

I look forward to the discussion.

one other thing I forgot to add most if not all the companies online that are "scams" only accept COD payments that way the customer has absolutely no recourse.

Out of all the websites on the internet we are the ONLY one that accepts ESCROW.com which totally protects the buyer since we ship the watch BEFORE we even receive payment. We are also one of the few that accept credit cards as well.

I would say that your site is a scam b/c all the pictures are of Gens !!! NOT REPS.. At least Andrew and Josh put pictures of the actual product on line.

Best to you for selling a watch that normally goes for few hundred and selling it for $1000! You won't get any business from any long time member of this site.

Well it looks like when you click the detailed description you no longer get pics of a gen.

But I heard that this "beautiful" Canal Street LV has a genuine dial. :D

examplerf8.jpg

That whole site is a joke... "all our new 2008 models have genuine Rolex dials". Puh-leeze... :D

Ya, just from your capture, I see, well BS......

Only company to offer:

EVERYTHING ALL OF OUR DEALERS HERE ALREADY OFFER.

This reminds me of the april fools joke I was going to play in general discussion "admitting" I owned a bunch of the scam sites...lol...Then I figured a bunch of people wouldn't read the whole post and just sue my ass.

So, is there a punchline coming, or what?

Wow..this whole rep forum thing gets more entertaining by the minute.

Mrshuma,

I believe that this as well as other rep collecting communities work so well because they force the recommended dealers (as best they can) to provide accurate specs for the products that we as members purchase. You will note that dealers used by this forum post pictures of the actual products that we receive. We all know that there are higher grade replicas out there but the policing done by the Admins and senior members here build a level of trust with the rest of the membership.

I would never purchase a rep from a site that posts pictures of gens. If you are going to try and penetrate this market, it would be in your best interest to be completely honest with the members here, contact the Admins with your intents, and work through the proper established protocol. We have a great thing going on within this space and it is because of the relationships built over time.

I admire you posting your thoughts and I very interested in the fact that you carry stock inside the continental United States. That being said, I completely put my faith in the opinions/decisions of the senior leadership. I look forward to what they have to say.

Guys , doesn`t this speak loud volumes just what this site and other sites mean to these dealers.

They are actually clamouring to get in here.

Believe it............we count bigtime, for sales.

I have a feeling mrshuma will not be making it to post #2 :(

edit: guys, james is long gone..he logged off and most likely will never return..but i was really excited to see the gmt w/ the gen dial :D

Edited by UB7

Yes... if the guy has honest intentions... there's no problem if he wants to show what he really offers.

But that site has all the characteristics of a scam site. Gen pictures, bald faced lies (genuine Rolex dials for all replicas) and misleading information for starters.

It's completely useless to try to lie to our membership about ANY of the specs.

James... let's see pictures of your actual watches.

ok, i will bite. remove the bracelet from a tt sub and a tt dj and show us the engraving there. are they tw best watches from taiwan? do they say poly or polex design between the lugs? if they do they are something i would talk money about as long as it is a better price than i already pay for these watches. otherwise i have no motivation to give someone else my business. show me what you have. B)

A few years ago Idealwatches (which was one of the ReplicaCenter scam sites) used to provide some decent reps as well... if you got lucky and received anything from them... it was a complete lottery. Some of their stock wasn't the same that our dealers offered (back then). They sold some utter crap, but they had very good TT Sub (for the standards of 2005).

Idealwatches wasn't using gen pictures... gotta give them that.

Anyway... I have a feeling that we won't be hearing from James anymore. Shame... I would love to see first ever Chinese Rolexes with SWISS GRADE AAA+++++ 100% GENUINE DIALS!!! :D

BT-

One of my first 'expensive' reps was a Sub from Idealwatches (s/n W860168). Overall, the watch was decent for it's time, and not something offered by the other dealers (the TW Best was the closest to it in terms of detail and characteristics).

Kinda funny to think back to those days...

BT-

One of my first 'expensive' reps was a Sub from Idealwatches (s/n W860168). Overall, the watch was decent for it's time, and not something offered by the other dealers (the TW Best was the closest to it in terms of detail and characteristics).

Yes, they actually had some good watches. And it was weird because they looked like the TW models, but had some different details.

PS: Can someone invent Bricktop back to the forum. He'd love this thread. :D

A few years ago Idealwatches (which was one of the ReplicaCenter scam sites) used to provide some decent reps as well... if you got lucky and received anything from them... it was a complete lottery. Some of their stock wasn't the same that our dealers offered (back then). They sold some utter crap, but they had very good TT Sub, for example (for the standards of 2005).

Idealwatches wasn't using gen pictures... gotta give them that.

i have a tw best poly design tt dj from ideal that i bought about 5 years ago. i wear the crap out of it, the gold has never faded and it has never been worked on serviced or anything else. it is the best rep i have. i have held it in my hand along with a gen tt dj and it is very good. it is a excellent example of a t swiss t 70's/80's dj with a hand painted blue vignette dial and a real eta movement, not a copy. now, with all that said it is a tw best and we all know those dj's rock the house all the way down to the open 6 and 9 date fonts. lets see a picture of that, thats what i am talking about then lets talk about normal pricing for such a watch.