When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Opinion QUICK... Tudor Prince Date Chrono for $1400

Guest carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

Is $1400 for a Tudor Prince Date Chronograph with black dial and white numbers a good deal at $1400. It has the box, certificate and hang tags.

The seller is asking $1650, but has hinted toward $1400 being their bottom line. I am really on the fence about this one, but had the exact watch several years ago and loved it.

I see them new for around $2400-$2600...

I need to make the deal tonight if Im going to do it.

T

Guest carlsbadrolex
If its the one i think it is buy it.

If you don't like it i can sell it in Norway for you at a huge mark up ;)They go for 3200$ here more or less.

Here is the pic of what i think it is

8120747947380016675si9.jpg

Cheers,

D

Yes, that is the watch with a black dial, but the bracelet is not the Oyster. It is the more Breitling looking Tudor bracelet.

Im making the phone call....

Guest carlsbadrolex

I asked some very direct questions and it appears that the watch is not in LIKE NEW condition... The seller says that it is not in bad condition and that it wasnt worn very much. These are the pictures he sent me...

What do you think???

post-7311-1218862296_thumb.jpg

post-7311-1218862317_thumb.jpg

post-7311-1218862336_thumb.jpg

I paid significantly more than that *cough* for both a titanium Sector Diving Team 1000 (super rare) and a Fortis Flieger chrono. Neither have the brand cachet of the Tudor, although all are Swiss.

Even if it was LNIB it would look like that after the first week.

Go for it.

It looks pretty scuffed up but nothing that a little polishing won't be able to fix. This is a cool watch with an excellent, professionally serviced movement from a renowned watchmaker. I wouldn't buy it just because I don't particularly like the design, but if you like it, then go for it!