When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Aquatimer

Noel Fleischer

There is not a big difference in the list prices believe it or not. It always surprised me as chronos in anything are usually considerably more. The non-chrono on bracelet is $5200 and the chrono is $5700. On rubber they are a thousand less respectively. So either way, the deal seems too good to be true. What is the condition of the watch? Even at discount houses the non chrono on rubber is still over 3K. By the way, if the rehaut lume strip is white the watch is steel and if it is yellow it is Ti. Same prices for either. If you have a chance to get it for even twice that grab it if in good condition. Sounds like a steal to me. I just LOVE my Ti chrono. ..

Aquatimerwrist.jpg

Good question- i thought they were all chronos.

if its not - is it still a good deal?

i know that it has the white (or yellow on the rehaut)

Grab it while you can!

I'll be all over it if you don't want it :p

What a steal!

thanx- its from an aquaintence. they just want to sell it.

he had some problems with it and it was fixed at tourneau.

he got an exp.2 and doesn't wear the IWC. he needs the $$.

i think i should get it asap!

ps- its got a rubber strap-new.

Get it, BTW one reason for the prices being very close it that the chrono uses a 7750 that is bought in and the non chrono uses an in house 30110

iirc, the 30110 is a 2892 with IWC bits. The 7750 used in the chronos is just as heavily reworked.

No. The Miami Vice one is a lot like mine, except that it is a split minute chronograph. It is also titanum with the yellow accents, but has an in house split minute movement instead of the 7750 Ebauche. It differs visually in that instead of the day and date at three it has only the logo and has just the numeric date at 6. The starndard chrono like mine and the Slevin is 42MM and the split minute is a larger 44MM - like the Cousteau chronos.

Isn't that the one from Miami Vice?