When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new SSD v2 from Eurotimez !

PIZZAMAN1

this is my third rep from Eurotimez - and all the transactions have been perfect

an ssd v2 with a real ETA movement inside :drool:

this release of ssd it's very nice else only the original is better :D

thanks to Eurotimez

a true professional in the hard rep. world

I will certainly buy again

there are so many nice rep to have ...

(photo by EUROTIMEZ - I am not a good photographer)

web-DSC04524.jpg

and now pizza for all :):):)

f_Eqitnapizzam_013959d.jpg

Dude, Pizza sucks in Florida. Would you mind Fedexing one of those too me this afternoon? Oh, and nice watch too. I mean seriously, what could be better thank this combo?

So here is the million dollar question though: We know Rolex sports watches are waterproof, but are they pizza proof?

Hi pizzaman what does the bracelet feel like? I love this watch but read a review, you've probably read it. The guy pressure tested it, went driving, very comprehensive review. Anyhow they said the braclet felt cheap and it kind of put me off. but looking at the pics of this watch it looks fab!

kind regards. Marc.

Looks great, wear it well!

Hi pizzaman what does the bracelet feel like? I love this watch but read a review, you've probably read it. The guy pressure tested it, went driving, very comprehensive review. Anyhow they said the braclet felt cheap and it kind of put me off. but looking at the pics of this watch it looks fab!

kind regards. Marc.

The genuine bracelets feel quite flimsy and cheap when compared to a sturdy Breitling or Omega bracelet, so don't let the flimsy bracelet put you off, it is a characterisitc of the genuine too.