When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Torn between two watches

M5Man

3717 or ACC 48Ti?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which watch should I buy?

• IWC 3717
    • Corum Admirals Cup Competition 48Ti

I have both of them...I prefer wearing the Corum...as the previous poster said...you won't make a mistake getting one of the two...

the Corum is a big watch...wears like a 44mm PAM, it's made of ti so it's not that heavy...I personally prefer the Corum over the IWC, but it's a personal choice...the rubber strap is comfortable and of good quality...the engravings on the caseback are clean and nice...

with the mods you have mentioned...AR and ETA DW...this one (CACC) is really a super rep....

Not sure which is which to be honest, stainless - black croc strap - etc. Best version I can get my hands on.

Aaaaah...Young Padawan...let the Search Box be your friend. I'll help you here with a first one being free...just remember where you got it from. ;)

When you are feeling all warm and fuzzy at all the free help you're getting...just remember to put back to the Community with posts of your new watch or on your purchase experience...or better yet, both...with an upgrade of your membership.

3717-02-Background.jpg

Just to make your life easier...I'll even provide you more info.

- 3717-01 - black dialed Classic Pilot's (black dial) chrono with croco strap

- 3717-02 - Spitfire (white dial) with croco strap

- 3717-04 - black dialed Classic Pilot's chrono with bracelet

- 3717-05 - Spitfire with bracelet

The 3717-01 and 3717-02 are pictured below.

3717-1.jpg

Congrats on your purchases, I voted for the 3717 as well, it looks beautiful as is, when you do the mods planned you will have a wonderful watch to sport around town. And the Corum regardless of it's larger size should feel great for those days that allow you to use the short sleeve shirts..

Post pics when you get a chance, we'd love to see them.