When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam000 Logo, finished

jaykeem

I finally finished my first project watch from the ground up, and cannot believe how well it turned out. Alot of my projects are at about 90% completed, and this is the first one of the bunch to come back :)

Thanks goes out to the following people who made this build happen and in no particular order.

Brobert

Chinkiechunkie

Ted Su

Mike

Vac

V (RWG) aka Kostas

Jay aka Silix-Prime

The watch took about 2 months to complete after sourcing all the parts for it and am happy with the way it turned out. Vac did an amazing job and followed my request for the flattest possible lume and its very very flat and nearly flush to the dial face.

Modifications & parts used:

Installed tall CP

Modified crown stem to sit closer to case

Removed AR on crystal

Brobert polished the case and crown

Brobert refinished the V CG and lever pin

Standard rep crown with 50 teeth and 1.99mm wide

Vaclume of dial & hands in C3

Silix 000 dial

Ted Su croc strap

Gen lug screws so its flush to both sides of the watch case lugs

Swiss movement

I think that about covers it here are the photos of the finished project. There are a couple small details that need to be covered but am done with the watch for the time being.

IMG_5901.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

IMG_5986.jpg

Lume shot taken in manual mode at ISO400, shutter 1/4 sec, f/2.0, metering Average.

IMG_5915.jpg

IMG_5916.jpg

I love how flat the lume is! Ultimately I would like to have a dial that had hour markers that were cut out. Then filled completely and flush to the dial but thats basically dreaming ;).

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5950.jpg

FGD - Thanks, I love my base PAMs the most. As it stands I'd love to add another to my collection ;)

Ztech - This is actually the best assembly I've done and the first few were in need of some work. I cant wait to complete my future projects as they slowly trickle in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
what a beatiful watch. really great. congrats..!

how can I find same dial ?

can you provide me contact info for dial? also available another models's dials?

cheers

Ponerai

This is an example of the discontinued Zero dial that I was talking about on RWI.

Your only chance is on the For Sale forum, and these do not come up often...