When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Gen this week

chad

Nice. I have a 757 myself. The tegimented steel is really cool. Great ETA based watches for the money. Some people find the dials to me busy with all the white ticks but I think what they offer in uniqueness makes up for it. Until B&R, nothing really looked like a Sinn. Many Bell & Ross fans are unaware of their history and early partnership with Sinn which is of course very obvious when considering the dial similarities. I for one am not a B&R fan mostly because I feel the square design serves no purpose and is mostly uncomfortable though I'm sure many would disagree. I just feel there are much better choices if you want a large aviators watch. Anyway, Sinn does the trick in that department for sure and for a fair price. Enjoy it!

One of my friends took it off my hands to wear for the evening. He loved it!

I might offer a very good trade offer for anyone with the watches in my signature in the coming days with a VERY low trade value(hundreds under typical used value) on my watch towards any of those pieces plus cash depending on the offer.

Well see.......(maybe I can cure my pam sickness and just enjoy the gen though)

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here is a wrist shot comparison. I had to rotate my wrist on the pam shot otherwise the light reflected too badly.

sweet - that is very helpful

i like this model - i think the "Base' version with the big seconds and no subdials i think is 38mm thats the one i was thinking was small.

i'd lve it, if they made that base or a UTC in a 42mm

i've actually wondered why sinn hasn't been repped yet - when lots of other random brands are repped

For those that have followed the thread.

I am going to post this on sales corner as a trade as soon as I can for the items listed in my signature or possibly another heavily modded pam.

I am going to require a trade in value which is 300-500 less than the used market market price of this watch and over 1000 from the new price.

Seems crazy I know but I would really like to get a hold of some of the pieces in my signature.

A little advance notice for any sinn fans.

sweet - that is very helpful

i like this model - i think the "Base' version with the big seconds and no subdials i think is 38mm thats the one i was thinking was small.

i'd lve it, if they made that base or a UTC in a 42mm

i've actually wondered why sinn hasn't been repped yet - when lots of other random brands are repped

Another wristshot from me:

DSCN5158.jpg

Stock photo:

DSCN5113.jpg

Lume is not that crazy though (C1 instead of C3 like on Panerai):

DSCN5114.jpg

The glossy mark on the dial is an antimagnetic symbol.

Nice watch, wear it in good health. I regretted selling this piece, especially now the price has gone up a lot. Lack of running second can be a drawback for many.