When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mmmm - What's this?

Finepics

Not easy to transplant this as really I need to get a proper movt ring made up. The Cort is smaller than the Molnija so its loose in the Mol movt ring and the clamp screws are not functional as the Cort has the screw recesses flush on the bottom plate where the Mol has the screws sunk down to be level with the case clamp grooves, but for now the bezel holds everything tight and I will wear it for a while to see how well the Cort keeps time. Luckily the Molnija hour wheel is a straight swap and a bit of bodging got the minute hand to fit. The Cort stem needs re-threading to downsize it to fit the crown. A quick fix but looks nice eh!!!!

85006-29582.jpg

My sincere thanks to Marco (Madasboot) for his help with this project - could not have happened without him.

Very impressive, looks great. That will be one of those watches you take off 100 times a day just to check out the movement.

Hell yes!!! Photo does not do it justice though as the geneve stripes are really beautiful and is has a really sweet sounding tick!!

Not easy to transplant this as really I need to get a proper movt ring made up. The Cort is smaller than the Molnija so its loose in the Mol movt ring and the clamp screws are not functional as the Cort has the screw recesses flush on the bottom plate where the Mol has the screws sunk down to be level with the case clamp grooves, but for now the bezel holds everything tight and I will wear it for a while to see how well the Cort keeps time. Luckily the Molnija hour wheel is a straight swap and a bit of bodging got the minute hand to fit. The Cort stem needs re-threading to downsize it to fit the crown. A quick fix but looks nice eh!!!!

My sincere thanks to Marco (Madasboot) for his help with this project - could not have happened without him.

Looks just great!!

You shouldn't thank me, M..

You should thank God (and I am agnostic!!!) for the skills he gave you...

BTW all your work looks amazing and your philantropic nature and sharing enlights us all.

Cheers,

M.

Edited by madasboot