When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's official!

LordRasta

I received my U.S. Passport today which makes it official. Many thanks to phoband for answering LOTS of questions and thanks to everyone for the support and kind words. For those confused, I was born in the UK and have been a US citizen since my mother was naturalized in 1980 and did not know it. I will be voting for the first time in my life at the age of 41. :)

I received my U.S. Passport today which makes it official. Many thanks to phoband for answering LOTS of questions and thanks to everyone for the support and kind words. For those confused, I was born in the UK and have been a US citizen since my mother was naturalized in 1980 and did not know it. I will be voting for the first time in my life at the age of 41. :)

Congratulations, welcome, and when voting (especially in FLA), don't dangle your chad!! :o

I will be voting for the first time in my life at the age of 41. :)

That was about the age at which I decided I would not vote anymore. :lol:

Congrats, LR!

Congrats! I just got my US passport about a month ago. took about 6 months of tracking down the proper documents to prove my claim.

I just sent in my absentee ballot this morning.

Here is where you need to go to get your ballot. You better hurry. At this point I think you will need to send in a written ballot (in security envelope) with your application. All the details are on the site.

http://votefromabroad.org/