When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Down to one and only

bruce79

After a major liquidation, I'm down to one and it's a keeper...I hope... :p JK

If I could only have one, this is it...and the fact that it's now discontinued makes it all the more special...my F series 16600.

Had to whip the cigar box out for one of the last times...well maybe for until I can afford reps again, this gen broke the bank... ;)

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

That's the real "Super" Sea Dweller. :tu:

Good choice... these classic models will become very desirable after Rolex has screwed up its entire catalog with tasteless cack like YMII and DeepSh*t.

Congrats!

Yeah, very nice... but just think how many reps you could buy if you sold it !! :lol:

I know but what sold me is the fact that you can only wear one at a time.

That's the real "Super" Sea Dweller. :tu:

Good choice... these classic models will become very desirable after Rolex has screwed up its entire catalog with tasteless cack like YMII and DeepSh*t.

Congrats!

Totally agree. What Rolex is coming out with in the next couple of years is nauseating...get the classics while you can.

Great choice! I had one a few years ago (I think it was a Y), and probably should have never sold it.

Indeed, the Y was the last serial with the lug holes...you'd be surprised at what they're going for now.