When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Paw Has Landed

Pugwash

Hey Pug. Where is the watch destined afterwards? I am going to be in Paris Friday to Sunday coming, then heading to Italy for two weeks before passing back through Monaco, so if you want to do a hand pass-on....

Yeh hand pass it to, R11co who can show it the sights of Italy, then pass it to me so it can really see the most beautiful city in the world, when he gets back, maybe even a group pic of me, R11co and JTB, somewhere nice in the capital.

YEAH!! Edinburgh! An Yes it's bloody sunny.

Hey Pug. Where is the watch destined afterwards? I am going to be in Paris Friday to Sunday coming, then heading to Italy for two weeks before passing back through Monaco, so if you want to do a hand pass-on....

Well, unfortunately, Mrs Pugwash is heading off to Scotland for a few weeks and next weekend is her last, so I won't be able to find time to do the speedy guided tour until the last week of July. I was planning on getting the PAW moving on the 31st July, as it needs to move, and I do recall it was heading off to Edinburgh next. I'll have a full review/pictorial in just over a week. I can say one thing already, and that's the fact that the strap shows plenty of use from multiple owners.

Ideally, the next recipient would have a 6.5"-6.75" wrist and then the bracelet wouldn't need resizing. Edge was booked in, provisionally, as next recipient and this works for me, unless R11co wants to take it friday, whirlwind through Italy/Monaco and get it back to me before Mrs Pugwash returns from the Clyde Valley ...

Ideally, the next recipient would have a 6.5"-6.75".

Check. So tis off to me next then eh? Unless R11co wants to pick it up while he's there of course.

I think a wee trip round the sights of my fair city will be excellent and I just hope that we have as nice weather as we are getting just now, 30 in Scotland, it's positively TROPICAL.

Will then GLADLY pass it to JTB who can show it the bonny bonny banks of Loch Lomond, where me and my true love will never meet again (Inside Joke, Check Runrig).

Sound Good??

Hey slow down there little doggy.................Puggy is in Paris..........yes?

Lot's of members in Paris.......ryyannon, halley and usil just to name a few...........anyone thought of asking if the would like a turn before the Scots get it....................it's gunna be damn hard getting it back off the Scots :lol:

Oi och aye there young Chris laddie, did you say the Loch Lomond.......

By yon bonnie banks, and by yon bonnie braes,

Where the sun shines bright, on Loch Lomond

Where me and my true love, were ever wont to gae,

On the bonnie bonnie banks, of Loch Lomond

Chorus

Oh ye'll tak' the high road An’ I'll tak' the low road

And I'll be in scotland afore ye

For me and my true love will never meet

Again on the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond

We'll meet where we parted, in yon shady glen

On the steep steep side, of Ben Lomond

Where in purple hue, the hie-lands we view

And the moon looks out, frae the gloamin’

Chorus

Still fair is the scene, but ah! how changed

Are the hopes that we fondly cherished

Like a wa-t'ry gleam, like a morning dream

On Cul-lo-dens field, they ha'e per-rished

Chorus

The wild flowers spring, and the wee birds sing

And in sun-shine the waters, are sleepin’

But the broken heart, a kens nae second spring

And re-sign'd we may be, tho' we're greetin’

Ken :bleh:

Hey slow down there little doggy.................Puggy is in Paris..........yes?

Lot's of members in Paris.......ryyannon, halley and usil just to name a few...........anyone thought of asking if the would like a turn before the Scots get it....................it's gunna be damn hard getting it back off the Scots :lol:

Yeh but who needs multiple pics of Paris lol. Nothing to stop it going back there, gotta be quick on this you know, timing is everything, and I booked my place.

Happily if Jonathan or any of the other French based guys want it speak now or forever shut up.........

NO?

Ok so Ecosse here it comes lol.

No seriously any of you Parisienne (intentional enne) Pansies want it first then go ahead lol. :bleh:

Luv Ya!!

Oh and Ken try the Live version it's much better lol, i'll send you a copy if you want lol.

Yeh but who needs multiple pics of Paris lol. Nothing to stop it going back there, gotta be quick on this you know, timing is everything, and I booked my place.

The destinations are for the PAW, not for the wearers. :D

The Edginator will get it unless there's an outcry.