When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot disgust me...

Chronus

Fanatic comes to us from the Latin word fanum, a temple. Avid devotees of a particular god would invite possession, whereby the favored god would induce a frenzy. The person would be figuratively carried away, exhibiting behavior akin to madness.

Fans or Fanatic's .. boy, I'm glad we in the USA aren't as fanatical about our Sport Teams as you mates across the Pond..

Well, Ok.. maybe jus a little

fotwsb6.jpg

Ahh.. maybe jus a little to the left then.... :rolleyes:

eaglestattoocp6.jpg

I like the sport, but I hate the obsession the media has pushed us into having over it to the exclusion of all other sports.

I think people notice what they like, I like a few other sports too, golf, tennis, gridiron, basketball (the sport I was actually good at!), formula 1 (if motor sport counts), boxing, MMA, wrestling entertainment (if that counts and not just one "brand", I like the Japanese stuff too), ice hockey, field hockey (if I get to watch the Dutch ladies team ;)), even the odd baseball game have I watched. I like playing squash too.

There's a lot but football is usually my number one but with most sports, I prefer to play than watch.

Edited by Chronus

Hate football or not... it's the biggest sport in the world. Followed by billions of people. No other sport comes even close.

I don't care about the club football at all, but I'm a huge fan of the FIFA World Cup tournament, and collect classic matches from them... mainly from here.

PS: I agree that Christiano Ronaldo is gay. :D

f1875d415a933d3b9673519163ed28c0o.jpg

Hate football or not... it's the biggest sport in the world. Followed by billions of people. No other sport comes even close.

I don't care about the club football at all, but I'm a huge fan of the FIFA World Cup tournament, and collect classic matches from them... mainly from here.

A gay C*NT, that is...

That is it, that Tuiga RG is OFF my list. Couldn't agree more with Chronus... ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

and now definitive proof - and would one of our American friends care to comment on what type of tackle this is?

BTW Ronaldo is not gay...well not more than most Portugese or HUBLOT lovers are anyhow :Jumpy:.................... :rofl:

:cry2: seriously he is a great player and Portugal is a great countryand ther is nothing wrong with wearing a HUBLOT (until this day). Conserning HUBLOT now thats a totally different story.............one thing is for sure you wont ever see me wearing one while drinking my CARLSBERG beer :drinks:

Long live ROO

Was never a fan until last fall, when I started watching the Premiere League matches on the Fox Soccer Channel which was added to my local cable line-up. I get to see several games on the weekends, and I fully intend to make the trip across the pond to see a game in person. Hopefully next year.

And this was before my hometown team won the MLS Cup, which I'm sure is considered to be like winning the Little League World Series for most of you. I can tell from watching that other than the occassional flash of brilliance, the talent levals are not even close.

Still am hashing through picking a favorite team, although I guess from this thread it had better not be Man U ... :D

My god. You pull me up over the term soccer and then you call Bud a man's drink!

It's like sex in a boat - f*cking close to water.

:D :D :D :D

Pugwash me and you have got to get together for a Bud or two or................................. I make the trip to sweaty land at least once a year to watch Rangers give it to whoever wants it.

If you are still standing with me at the end of the day and gone drink for drink - I will pay for all the Bud you have drunk. Many have tried, but I still haven't had to pay for anyone's day out - yet!! There's always the first time though if you are up for it :p

Was never a fan until last fall, when I started watching the Premiere League matches on the Fox Soccer Channel which was added to my local cable line-up. I get to see several games on the weekends, and I fully intend to make the trip across the pond to see a game in person. Hopefully next year.

And this was before my hometown team won the MLS Cup, which I'm sure is considered to be like winning the Little League World Series for most of you. I can tell from watching that other than the occassional flash of brilliance, the talent levals are not even close.

Still am hashing through picking a favorite team, although I guess from this thread it had better not be Man U ... :D

Tom - There is only one football team to support - http://theblues.chelseafc.com/america/home.shtml

If you are still standing with me at the end of the day and gone drink for drink - I will pay for all the Bud you have drunk. Many have tried, but I still haven't had to pay for anyone's day out - yet!! There's always the first time though if you are up for it :p

I drink for fun, not competition, but I'd gladly have a go.

My god. You pull me up over the term soccer and then you call Bud a man's drink!

It's like sex in a boat - f*cking close to water.

Spot on. Their latest ad campaign is to sing the praises of Bud's "drinkability". I guess it's an accomplishment for them that people are physically able to drink their beer?

That said, when I lived in a lowbrow backelor pad with four roomates, a case of Bud was always on my shopping list--it was cheaper than bottled water.

Anyway, Hublot and Man U go together like peanut butter and chocolate. Blissfully tasteless.

LOL Carlsberg = 3% ABV ergo Carlsberg = Hublot wearers drink.

Bud and lots of it - That is a man's drink

Liverpool_565223p.jpg

Just to clarify why I mentioned CARSLBERG chiefwiggum I show this picture to you...see the underlying connection now?...anyhow all my comments are usually "tongue in cheek", ironic, both or simply academic :drinks:

Be good

Gunnar Gran :pardon:

Liverpool_565223p.jpg

Just to clarify why I mentioned CARSLBERG chiefwiggum I show this picture to you...see the underlying connection now?...anyhow all my comments are usually "tongue in cheek", ironic, both or simply academic :drinks:

Be good

Gunnar Gran :pardon:

Hey.....

I never knew you were a fan too... Yay!

Cheers! :drunk: