When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My apologies...I didn't know part(s) of my subforum were invisible.

RWG Technical

I had spent hours editing and updating my technical information posts, and I populated my area with them, but didn't see any hits and no responses.

I just figured no one was interested in the topics that were there, eventhough I did see many questions being asked, that the answers were already here.

With Toadtorrent's great newbie guide, I have just realized that parts of my subforum have been invisible all along...which accounts for the lack of interest in them.

Here is a link to one of the sections that should be a benifit to any new member, or someone who wants to learn more.

Click here for technical information

Sorry about that, I didn't know they weren't visible.

Hopefully the other sections and posts are visible to everyone, of course they are visible to me, but I don't know what you see or don't see.

RG

The Zigmeister, please drop me a pm or e-mail when you get a chance. i have references ready and a genuine rolex project that i'd like for you to work on. sorry for the post, but i have no other way of tracking you down. lol. thanks and i look forward to hearing back from you soon.

wheaton26@hotmail.com

i'm glad you posted about this -- i checked in your section looking for something recently and wondered if i was losing my mind :crazy:

i was thinking, i know ziggy wrote a review about this...:g:

i don't think the average joe has any clue how much hard work goes into writing reviews of this quality (not to mention taking good pictures, uploading them to image shack, linking to them in the review, getting them in the right order, etc etc).

thanks again for all you do for us here at RWG :victory:

deltatahoe

Again, really sorry that this was not visible, not sure why I guess it was a general board setting, not something I did or didn't do.

Thanks for the comments, hopefully this will get more viewing and help our members in being more informed.

As always, comments or feedback always welcome, positive, negative, or whatever...

RG