When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Shortest Thread Ever

Admin

If someone has a bucket and then by some misfortune their bucket is removed, are they then a phuckbucket?

Hambone, that makes absolutely no sense!

Not at all like this:

You see now? That is what I am talking about, don't be a phuckbucket! Even Benny Lava with his finger in his butt does not want to be a phuckbucket. Thanks for making it clear ryyanon :rolleyes:

To concur, I have no time whatsover to post anything here. Time is valuable, it ticks by us every second and is lost forever. That is why contributing to this thread that clearly states "The Shortest Thread Ever", is not only a waste of the writers time, but the readers time as well, and to spend any time in this section is simply a violation of the principles we all hold dear to matters relating to time, and the time stolen from all who are involved with this time wasting, short, short thread.

Fact off the day;

A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off - it dies from starvation!

That's nonsense and you know it....I just tried it here in the Burger King I work in (I'm the tomato slicer) and the roach died instantly.

Edited by Emmzy