When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Warning To All Our Dealers

narikaa

Well I awoke this morning to a PayPal dispute!!!

As all should know, us dealers still in possession of a PayPal account have to 'tread on eggshells' to avoid any attention. Countless posts on all the forums detail the invoking of a PayPal dispute as anathema in this business. I read of many members forsaking this option - some dispite being out of pocket to the tune of hundreds of dollars.

So we ask ourselves, what heinous act have I perpetrated here

well

I dispatched the goods the same day as payment notification received

Notice of shipping sent via PayPal

This on 30.06.07

After no contact at all this lunatic invokes PayPal due to non receipt today

I immediately shipped a replacement this morning, emailed scans of the UKPO 'Proof of Posting Certificate' for the initial shipping, and asked for the removal of the damaging dispute.

Despite all this he refuses to remove the dispute until he receives the goods (even though he will in all likelihood end up with both deliveries)

How much is in contention here.........a box full of the latest 7750s?........a clutch of expensive Paneraii.....

Good Lord no...........

A FRIGGING £5 LINK PIN TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So one and all

Deal with this clown at your peril

Sam268

N

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i realy belive that RWG has to create a BLACK LIST of members who's start trouble for the forum memberes as well as the dealers ..

good luck !

I agree. I don't know how it could be done to make sure those with a real issue or problem aren't retaliated against, and I'm not sure if it would impact the fly-by-nighters who come here only to grab a quick rollie, but we certainly need to consider something. Narikaa's efforts here go along way in identifying someone, but what's to stop this person from reregistering under a different name.

How stupid and egoistic can one be.

Lets give sam the room to speak up for himself and explain why he did this stupid act.

After that we will never speak to him again cause you can never justify a paypal dispute over 5 pounds

Paypal is still the most convenient method of payment for many, and it irritates the crap out of me when this type of thing happens. We should really set up some kind of dealer fund for when something like this happens, although I know it isn't lost fund but lost time and paypal aggravation that really costs the seller.

PLease reveal this jerks IP address too...and let it be banned from all rep forums. Heck, even a couple hundred dollars is a gamble when buying a rep. you know that, and take a risk. i am surprised most of the dealers will resend more goods even when customs intercepts a delivery.

@Narikaa.....thanks for the heads-up....he's now on my blacklist.......I have no wish to deal with these kind of people.......I also have a Paypal dispute with another member....albeit for a higher amount.......but I'll refrain from naming at this point....but will say that i have discussed him with 3x other dealers and made them aware of the potential danger of dealing with him.....!

As for newbies and their potential to create problems with PP et al.......that's why I now won't offer PP to new members....WU only......until they've proven themselves......has to be a 2 way street....!

As for newbies and their potential to create problems with PP et al.......that's why I now won't offer PP to new members....WU only......until they've proven themselves......has to be a 2 way street....!

This sounds reasonable. Why can't we make a blacklist of idiots who constantly cause trouble? It's not just the dealers who suffer from this, but also potentially the forum members who trade watches. Remember that imbecile who wrote "Replica Panerai" on the return shipment back to EL?

You can be a clueless newbie... and make newbie mistakes, but being a braindead, lobotomized fucktard is a different thing. I'm all for a public blacklist... just do it!!!

Very sorry to her this Reg. I hope this #!%&*@ comes to his senses and strightens out this sitiation pronto. However, nothing changes the fact that this chap cannot be trusted by anyone on our forums. I believe you're right that this chap has ended up with both of your shipments. :bangin:

I was going to suggest a payment system that would help eliminate such proplems in the future but Neil has beat me to the punch line.

Regards,

Jet

Edited by Jetsons

Unreal...a complete assclown.

(but a dealer fund? surely you jest category5...)

I suggested this idea in an earlier thread by Eddielee.* It was not in jest.

I see a modest $10.00 membership fee to RWG as a totally win-win arrangement: these funds could be set aside to compensate any dealer who suffers a major loss due to member stupidity or malice.

The current RWG membership of 2,236 translates into a fund of over $20,000 - certainly more than enough to offer compensation for incidents over a given year. Any excedants after a given year could be channeled back into the forum for upkeep and sundry expenses. Hardly rocket-science, and emminently feasible. As for the members who might refuse the idea of a $10.00 contribution....well, there are still several other forums which offer free lunches.

On one hand, it could serve to remind the people who zip through here looking for a quick Rolex fix - contributing nothing and simply taking advantage of a free information source - that RWG was not created as a personal shopping service for people with absolutely no interest in the community, not to mention the subject of replica watches itself.

On another, it would be a painless way of testifying our loyalty and appreciation towards our suppliers - without whom our activities and interactions would be extremely limited.

The idea was floated several weeks ago with no reaction from the administration - which is not to imply a criticism as much as a constatation. It would extremely interesting (at least for me - and I rather doubt that I'm the only one who feels concerned by the dealers' repeated problems with rogue or otherwise idiot members) if all concerned (members, dealers and the administration) were to open a thread to at least discuss this possibility.

* http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=8032

Any similarities between the vapid hand-wringing and outraged responses in both threads is unfortunately not a question of co-incidence. Talk is always cheaper than putting your money where your mouth is.

How much is in contention here.........a box full of the latest 7750s?........a clutch of expensive Paneraii.....

Good Lord no...........

A FRIGGING £5 LINK PIN TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So one and all

Deal with this clown at your peril

Sam268

N

OMG dude! that is sad!

in addition to a RWG black list ,

RWG should have some kind of RWG court !

where a dispute like this one would go to the rwg court :g:

hear both sides & let the RWG members vote the out come :thumbsupsmileyanim:

wheather we black list him & cancel his or her membership or allow him or her to continue to enter RWG .. :whistling: JUST A THOUGHT GUYS .. :whistling:

TAKE EM TO RWG COURT ! LOL :bangin:

@All members.......please exercise a little restraint here......calling for the banning / beheading of a member is no more acceptable than putting dealers in the same position......!

We dealers now have a dealer section where we can discuss these matters.......dealers should have access to the same information that members have......so calls for the ostracisation of a member on an open thread like this....isn't really the way to go about it.....its best to let us sort out these situations.....which we now can do.....courtesy of the Dealer Area....!