When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Warning To All Our Dealers

narikaa

What a dumb d*ckhead action Sam268. Don't enter the game...if you can't manage to cope with insecurities. This way you f*ck up for all of us.... for a 5 pound TOOOOLLLLLL!!!!

I am a noob too but djeeez I understand that dealers do their best (if not they will be burned to the ground too on this forum) but we need to think also. There are many instances inbetween the dealer and the delivery that have BUT ONE TASK. Intercept 'suspicious' goods.

So a few tips

- Never mention replicas or brand names in formal communications with dealers

- Don't pull the fire alarm if you have not gotten the situation clear with your dealer first and had a lot of patience (I am talking months here).

Edited by kingkitesurf

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand it all now that I have unintentionally hurt alot of you with your future sales with the seller.

I am sorry to you all..

one thing I did do is made some of you aware what kind of customer service and how this dealer treats one of his customers.

I am sure other dealers which I deal with before wouldn't attack me this way if I did the same thing to them.

Once again, sorry to all Narkiaa fans.

Sam,

I don't understand why you had to file a paypal complaint that fast. I've bought several watches from Reg (Narikaa) and ALWAYS communications were great and without any problems at all. The watches he sells are always good & fast delivered.

Sometimes it takes some extra effort to get replies, but heej, must of our dealers are working guys with a dayjob. On this forum the dealers always respond.

It's not like ebay, were you have to be very careful with your choice from who to buy. I've had the experience on ebay with a seller who took my money & closed his account. NOT HERE !

Give the guys here some trust & don't jump the gun......

Gerco

Ps: you said sorry to the Narikaa fans, how about a sorry to Narikaa ?

Just one little thing to add here, recently I purchased an item off eBay Australia from an Aussie seller, the item took 3 weeks to reach me and you know something I wasn't the least surprised or annoyed, it was what I expected.

Think about that next time you order an item from one of our dealers here.

Ken

Hi Jon, you see, I didn't know paypal would hurt the dealer this way as you mention, I thought I would hurt him more if I post something on here and ruin his potenial sales and reputation.

If I knew about how the red flag of paypal. I would of tried something else.

BUT IN ALL , I had no intention to hurt this seller which many of you think I did. If I was to hurt him,

I would was file a claim, attack and warn others I am not getting my goods from this dealer, don't buy from him, [censored] like that which I wouldn't do and would not do.

I guess in this forum, Seller's is always right and Buyers should be prepare to be attack and there is always risk of lossing your money.

WHY No buyer support or protection when 99% of you are buyers???????????

#

Sam i Had a dispute witha dealer on another fourum and throught the posts i posted and the helpof anther dealer it was all eventualy sorted out. There are a lot of veterans here that have all had problems in the past but are still here because this is the way ahead. You will also note that most members and dealers are members of other like minded boards, if you are a keen collector then you may want to sort out your attitude a little other wise you my have trouble getting any new additions to your collection, youcould try Cannal street NYC though.

Andy

Could we stop calling one and another ASS here?

What SAM said, he didn't know what a dispute at PayPal could result.

He said he was sorry...

They guy did a mistake, and probably learnt a lesson.

Although it's sad that Narikaa got this much trouble.

I think he should have known better and therefore should be banned. Let him be an example for everyone who thinks "screw them, i don`t care". It`s not the first time these things happen and he jeopardize our hobby willingly. Let him face the consequence of his actions.